JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Cream pie eating
Page: of 2   next > 
bud_de2001 Amateur Jackinchatter

189 posts since 2014-02-13
69 year old curious male from Philly
Hey Ladies, Does the thought of your male partner cumming
in your cunt then going down and eating you out turn you on or gross you out? I've tried to do this many times but my wife found it to be totally gross until about a month ago when she was quite drunk and I ejaculated in her before she orgasmed. I buried my tongue in her before she could resist and brought her to one of the most earth shaking orgasms she's had in years. My goal was to clean every last drop of semen out of her. As her cunt spazed it pushed out every tasty drop of our mixed juices. This has now becum our go to orgasm producing sex. I now go balls deep when I cum in her so it's like a buried treasure for me to recoverpussy
Just do it!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
66 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
I can obviously not speak for the ladies, but it's one of my wife's favorite fantasies: A gangbang, and then someone eats her out.

We can't actually do it, because we always need to use lube when having sex - and eating her out when she's coated with Astroglide is just gross - that stuff tastes terrible.
bud_de2001 Amateur Jackinchatter

189 posts since 2014-02-13
69 year old curious male from Philly
Yeah lube is a big problem. Even the flavored stuff isn't very good. We used some coconut oil the last couple times and it's not that bad. Always open to suggestionscock
Just do it!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
The closest I have come to eating a cream pie was when my wife would suck me off and then we would snuggle and kiss afterwards. It would be the wrong thing for me to mention to her that she just sucked me off and ate my cum.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
Love blowing my load in my wifes pussy ,then eating her till she cums again.
swallow1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2019-01-25
24 year old
I have eaten my wife out a few times after cumming up her. We both enjoy it. Love kissing her after she has been sucking my dick too. Love the taste of my cock. She knows I love the taste which is a turn on because it means she knows I like the taste of cock.

She doesnt know I would love to suck a dick though.
Unregistered ?

I definitely love cleaning up my wifegrin I'm lucky in that my wife was open to swinging, and we've met several select single guys for threesomes. Love to get sloppy seconds after a guy has fucked her silly and cum inside and on her. So hot to taste cum on her pussy and tits, and kiss herstroke
Of course, she loves the attention and the fact that it drives me crazy.
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
Back in the day I used to eat my cum out of many girls I fucked. They all enjoyed it. Since most guys do not do this, I think girls are more apt to fuck guys that eat their creampies. Back in college one of my steady fuck buddies told me this was called eating her "snowball". She would say things like "clean me up real good" and "eat your cum" and "get all that cum" while I was eating away. Those were some good times.
Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.
grifkami Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2017-05-28
41 year old
I started doing that to my ex girlfriend and absolutely loved it! The best thing to do is come in her pussy right when she is on the verge of orgasming herself, and I withdraw my cock and immediately start mowing her twat to make her come. She was the squirter to so while I was eating her pussy I would get a double dose of my cum and her juices shot into my mouth! So fucking yummy!
Unregistered ?

I would be okay with trying this. We are pretty explorative so I am open to trying anything he wants to do. The first time he had me tied up and blindfolded and slapped his cock across my face a few times, and then licked his precum off while having his hand wrapped around my throat and stroking his rock hard dick turned me on wayyyy more than I anticipated. He had me kneeling and when he made me get up I was so wet it was running down my thighs. If he had explained to me what he wanted to do beforehand, I probably would have been put off on the idea. But since he just did it, well he called me out on how much I liked it and then slammed his cock into me. He was rock solid. If he gets that hard by doing something he likes, I will be there to do whatever it takes everytime.
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
Love eating a creampie, either mines or someone else's I don't care!
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
Littlelady said:
I would be okay with trying this. We are pretty explorative so I am open to trying anything he wants to do. The first time he had me tied up and blindfolded and slapped his cock across my face a few times, and then licked his precum off while having his hand wrapped around my throat and stroking his rock hard dick turned me on wayyyy more than I anticipated. He had me kneeling and when he made me get up I was so wet it was running down my thighs. If he had explained to me what he wanted to do beforehand, I probably would have been put off on the idea. But since he just did it, well he called me out on how much I liked it and then slammed his cock into me. He was rock solid. If he gets that hard by doing something he likes, I will be there to do whatever it takes everytime.
like!
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
spencer7366 Amateur Jackinchatter

359 posts since 2012-07-03
homosexual from Ontario, Canada
I have a buddy who loves cream pie, it started one night after they were drinking, he fucked her and said she was not down so he went down on her and sucked the cum her pushy. She came several times on his face. He could not believe how turned he was he fucked her again and this time came on her pushy and cleaned her. Me I pre sucking him.
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
Luv eating my GF's pussy after we've both cum. It tastes so good.
always ready to JO
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
bucksteel said:
She would say things like "clean me up real good" and "eat your cum" and "get all that cum" while I was eating away.

That is so f-ing hot! I'd love to eat a creampie. Mine or someone else's while the woman talked dirty (or even if she didn't!).
Paul
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Cream pie eating