JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What fantasy do you conjour when wanking off?
Page: < prev  of 2  
njguywantsit Skilled Jackinchatter

697 posts since 2011-04-29
60 year old bisexual male from NW New Jersey
Redburn said:
I guess your own fantasies can be taboo, as long as they stay fantasy. Mine overstep the mark sometimes but they would never be achievable in real life!

Hence, why they are fantasies! Same with many of mine!
Masturbation is the best, innit!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
swallow1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2019-01-25
24 year old
I was having a great wank over pics of a girl I know the other day with a guy online. Then he came up with a fucking bizarre disturbing fantasy that ruined it for me. Horrible fantasy. Lost my mood.

I do have some kinky fetishes and ideas but some are fucking mental.
Unregistered ?

my hottest recurring fantasy is to watch my wife while she gets fucked by a huge cock or group of cocks!
ALRCLASS Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2018-10-23
54 year old curious male from Tampa Bay
For me, it is being fucked by another guy while my wife watches and verbally humiliates me
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Some find it disgusting but I fantasize about dirty anal sex and dirty ATM with beautiful woman
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
luvmycock10 Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2013-08-16
48 year old heterosexual from Northern Michigan
Usually, i'm thinking about worshipping the feet i'm gooning on, or tonguefucking the asshole i'm studying. sometimes it's a fantasy about a bunch of drunk teen girls talking shit about me and making me lick their assholes while i jack my cock for them.
Unregistered ?

Taboo fantasies. It was even better when I found a like-minded frot buddy. Verbally talking about our mutual fantasies while sweating and grinding against each other had rather explosive results. grin
Unregistered ?

Clothed NN hotties taking turns wanking, kissing and teasing me with their hot bodies.
kinkydevil59 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2017-03-03
64 year old heterosexual male from Plymouth, Devon, UK
Having my wife stroking my cock, as she sucks on some young hotties tits, before licking her cunt. Then she peels the skin back on my cock and presents it to the girl, stroking the head on her face and lips, before forcing her head forward to take it all in her mouth/throat, as my balls hit her chin. She repeatedly tells her that its what a cockteasing slut like her deserves, before she pulls me out and guides my cock down to rub on her tight pussy. She will either kiss her, forcing her tongue into her unwilling mouth, or present her with her mature breast to suckle on, as I slowly force my cock inside her tight little cunt. When I finally explode, wifey will then lick my cock clean and all the cum from the girl, before sharing it with her, by spitting it in her mouth and on her face! Thats the main theme of most of my daily wanks, no matter on the object of my desire! strokestrokestroke
Darker the skin, the better it looks dripping cum!
Unregistered ?

Redburn said:
I guess your own fantasies can be taboo, as long as they stay fantasy. Mine overstep the mark sometimes but they would never be achievable in real life!

My fantasy's definitely over step the mark in taboo and would never happen in real life as well. That's why they're called fantasies grin
They would be so illegal!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What fantasy do you conjour when wanking off?