JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Swining baths
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Taking my kid to the swimming baths, past few months we've been meeting a couple of her friends with their mums. I've known one of them for a long time and had a lot of wanks thinking of her big round ass and big tits. The other is tall and thin with nice curves and small tits.

Been up for hours slowly edging to japanese swim suit bukkake in anticipation of seeing their sexy bodies in those tight wet swim suits hugging their bodies and seeing the perfect shape of there asses as the climb the ladders into the pool. Water is usually a bit on the cold side so hopefully will see their nipples and keep my cock down a bit.

Really hope the mens changing rooms are empty for a quick wank while the images are clear in my mind. Only managed it once :-(
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Yes swimming bath always good for a perve tight costumes on the mums
Unregistered ?

They sure are, sunday mornings have become my favourite time. 45 minutes or so chatting to 2 sexy women and admiring their bodies and the thought of them naked together when they get changed is s huge turn on too.
Unregistered ?

Do you get right behind them as they climb out close up view of the arse
Unregistered ?

Quite a lot of pigs there though
Unregistered ?

True but if they have got fat tits
voyeuruk Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2019-03-02
61 year old
Good time for going to swimming pools is weekday mornings. Plenty of young mums who've taken the kids to school and having some 'me time' exercising in the gym and pool. Almost always in one-piece costumes, but often high-cut in the leg and nearly back-less. Some awesome bodies on show: well-built and toned hips, thighs and bums. You get a great sight of what they've got between their legs as they climb up the steps out of the pool, and even better if you swim behind them when they're doing breastroke. If you're lucky you get them backing into you, when they stop to take a breather at the end of the pool, so their bum rubs against your cock.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Johorny Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2019-03-14

First time I saw a woman's pubes at the swimming baths sticking out of her costume a little bit. Big turn on
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
what is a swinging bath?
Unregistered ?

Some cute bikini babes down the pool here.
Unregistered ?

Used to love swimming behind women doing the breaststroke, legs wide apart, got a good view that was guaranteed to keep me going for extra distance
Unregistered ?

Dont usually go to places like that but a few years ago i got a job with city offices. One of my jobs is to pick up deposits at our city pool to take to the bank. So super sexy moms not to mention hot pool attendents/life gurads
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
There was girl in the swim team at high school who looked really hot in her swim suit and had constantly hard nipples.
I bet I wasn't the only guy who jacked off while thinking of her.
Unregistered ?

Had a great time yesterday. Great view of them getting in the pool, was near the ladder when they came in, Saw emmas big tits from below and both of their asses from close up as they climbed in. Had a constant erection for the whole time, great fun chatting with them as I admired their tits and curves without needing to hide my rock hard cock.

Never got the chance to somehow rub against them but was behind Rachels glorious arse as she got out of the pool, my face as inches away from her lovely behind. Changing rooms were empty when I went in so started wanking, nearly came but a couple of men walked in.

My daughter was going to a kids birthday party with one of her friends so went with them, I went home and asked my wife to toss me off as I thought of licking rachels arse.
Leefran Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2019-03-17
53 year old
mmmmm moms and daughters in the baths!
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Swining baths