JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Tasting a squirting woman
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

nope its not the fluid from heir bladder Its a different secretion entirely tastes totally different Only experienced it once
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

OK. Gay dude here. But I think pussys are hot..especially squirting ones!I I would totally let a woman squirt in my face, mouth all over me. I've eaten pussy before and loved it.

I guess my ideal is a super hot trans guy with a squirting pussy. Any of y'all out there? grin
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
love to have a women squirt their hot juices down my throat...I love sucking on their clit and making them cum hard...in my mouth....then ill kiss them and share it with them
love to cum alot
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
love to have a women squirt their hot juices down my throat...I love sucking on their clit and making them cum hard...in my mouth....then ill kiss them and share it with them
love to cum alot
PantyBater Skilled Jackinchatter

533 posts since 2015-09-09
62 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
My wife used to be a big squirter before menapause. It was wonderful. Loved it when she would stand over me and play with her pussy until she let go with a fountain, all over my face and chest. Fucking amazing.
Unregistered ?

didn't really notice a taste difference from when she's cumming without the squirting, and when she is cumming with squirting. but i love have it splash all over me.
Unregistered ?

Once my wife had our child, it changed something down there. She squirts almost every time and multiple times if I can do it right - from my cock, fingers, or tongue. I love it - but as someone said earlier, we have to keep a towel by the bed or it soaks everything. The taste is pretty hot - watery with a little pungency. I'd drink it anytime grin but even better, it lets me know she's having fun grin
flaminghotdick Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2019-08-22
77 year old
My wife don't squirt,but she sure does gush!! many times ive had my mouth to get flooded,my tongue also if I didn't have my whole mouth over her!! And when she started to cum,she was like a bucking horse!!!
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
I have a single BBW friend-with-benefits that I visit about 6 times a year. She lives out of town, so when I come over I usually spend all day naked in her bed. We have been fucking on and off for nearly 20 years despite marriages on both sides. She squirts more than any woman I her ave ever seen when she cums. She is all about oral so we spend more time 69ing and giving each other head probably more than we do actually fucking. When she sits on my face I have to be really careful not to choke when she gushed, so she really has to give me a warning when she gets close to cumming. I get totally drenched eating her every time. Very hot, especially when she gets in top. She tastes slightly salty, kind of like thick, warm sweat, but totally not urine. It smells like -concentrated essence of her- is the best way to describe it. Usually I have to put a folded towel under her butt when we fuck. The only drawback to a girl who squirts a lot though is that it ruins the thick viscosity inside of her vagina. Gooey pussy. Feels better than wet, watery pussy. I found a good pic from awhile back of her squirting while I cock-stroked her clit. Below.
User posted image
Being inside this pussy here is absolute heaven!
76plus Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2018-12-13
83 year old bisexual male from Bloomfield NM
While at a sex club just off the freeway and 40th street in Phx I had the great pleasure of having a gal squirt in my mouth it was absolutely fantastic and tasted wonderful, not quite like cum but simular.
Unregistered ?

maturechat4fun said:
nope its not the fluid from heir bladder Its a different secretion entirely tastes totally different Only experienced it once
so... where does it come from then? Anatomy is a pretty well settled bit of science for the last couple centuries. There is no reservoir or glandular method for producing the volume of fluid that everyone wants to be something other than piss. Personally I'm fine with it, I love piss.
Unregistered ?

User posted image
love to lick and suck it when she's pissing
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Tasting a squirting woman