JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wives Who Dress To Attract Men's Attention
Page: of 1  
bikerboydw1974 Skilled Jackinchatter

631 posts since 2017-07-19
47 year old heterosexual male from Middle of England
Just dropped her at the station after watching her dress for work. Natural hold ups with lace tops, half thigh black skirt and a white blouse, not sheer but shows her nipples to perfection. Open black coat and just seeing the men look as she walked from the car I think she'll get some attention today. Train, tubes and meetings will ensure it grin Who elses wife dresses for attention?

Few samples of work wear https://unsee.cc/be386df6/

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
inboxfull Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2019-03-29
47 year old
bikerboydw1974 said:
Just dropped her at the station after watching her dress for work. Natural hold ups with lace tops, half thigh black skirt and a white blouse, not sheer but shows her nipples to perfection. Open black coat and just seeing the men look as she walked from the car I think she'll get some attention today. Train, tubes and meetings will ensure it grin Who elses wife dresses for attention?

Very few things better than pressing against a woman on a packed tube train. Erect penis against them.

She does love it and loves mens attention. Few samples of dressed for attention

https://unsee.cc/31d29c83/

Horny95 Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2015-12-31
curious from US
That is so hot that your wife enjoys showing off. Bet you love seeing guys reaction to her. I'm not married, but am close to some hot girls who I have had several guilty wanks to. Love being out with them noticing guys checking them out and eye fucking them in their sexy outfits. Always a turn on seeing all the attention they get wondering if it makes them hot having all that hard dick eye them up and down.

bikerboydw1974 said:

You should ask them if they dress for attention

Wife now on trains heading into London and then tubes for her meeting today. Black skirt, nylon clad legs, a tiny thong with a white blouse under a 3/4 length open coat. Know that mens eyes will be all over her, bodies pressed against her and knowing she loves the attention and tell me about it has me horny all day. Anyone else with a wife that craves attention and eyes on her?
Few samples for you all

Wife dressed for attention

croatj Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2018-11-03
59 year old curious male from UK
bikerboydw1974 said:
Wife now on trains heading into London and then tubes for her meeting today. Black skirt, nylon clad legs, a tiny thong with a white blouse under a 3/4 length open coat. Know that mens eyes will be all over her, bodies pressed against her and knowing she loves the attention and tell me about it has me horny all day. Anyone else with a wife that craves attention and eyes on her?
Few samples for you all

What a gorgeous sexy wife, lovely breasts and nipples on show stroke

Wife dressed for attention
stroke
UK Love dirty chat and wanking - see profile

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wives Who Dress To Attract Men's Attention