JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many of you would leave your partner if you could?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Really great question. I was never a ladies man growing up. Until I was 21 jacking off was my sex. I will never forget the day I lost my virginity to my first real girlfriend. I remember thinking how let down I was. Just want's what I had been led to believe it would be. Jacking off felt much better. I broke it off with that gf and a few years later found another who I got pregnant within about 6 weeks of getting to know her. Biggest mistake of my life marrying her. I stayed for kids. Now I'm just to old to move on. Guess I'm stuck. So here I sit at a masturbation site among others. Sex with the wife has never been great and is getting worse and less but I really don't care. If I could leave All I'd ever do from now on is masturbate.
Add a reply Quote this post
thick7 Amateur Jackinchatter

364 posts since 2017-06-09
52 year old male from florida
If I wouldn't lose anything financially I'd leave right now. Sex with my wife is so boring and she's a horrible lover. I have stayed cause of my kids but if I didn't have to pay child support or alimony I'd be gone in a second!
Thick 7 for fun.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
justaguy2012 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2011-12-28
63 year old homosexual male
What an amazing thread.....only two pages but think of the millions of people, both men and women who feel like so many on these tow pages...how we manage to waste our entire lives being unhappy and making others unhappy....this is not a judgement just an observation. For myself at 58 I've never managed to have any form of relationship..that a massive failure in itself...
swallow1234 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2019-01-25
24 year old
I left my previous and left it too long. Thankfully I would never ever leave the one I am with now for anyone or anything.

legasslover Professional Jackinchatter

2350 posts since 2018-06-28
male
justaguy2012 said:
What an amazing thread.....only two pages but think of the millions of people, both men and women who feel like so many on these tow pages...how we manage to waste our entire lives being unhappy and making others unhappy....this is not a judgement just an observation. For myself at 58 I've never managed to have any form of relationship..that a massive failure in itself...

Glad it struck you this way, hence my reason in posting it in the first place grin

Don't look at not having a relationship as a failure. Look at it as 'relationships fail', intimate or otherwise. Relationships are, by nature, a whole lot of compromise. It's very rare that two people walk the same path. It's a push/pull situation. Some work out, some don't. Life is...
Feel free to PM me for a chat or my Skype/Wickr details.

male
jaknmwm said:
Really great question. I was never a ladies man growing up. Until I was 21 jacking off was my sex. I will never forget the day I lost my virginity to my first real girlfriend. I remember thinking how let down I was. Just want's what I had been led to believe it would be. Jacking off felt much better. I broke it off with that gf and a few years later found another who I got pregnant within about 6 weeks of getting to know her. Biggest mistake of my life marrying her. I stayed for kids. Now I'm just to old to move on. Guess I'm stuck. So here I sit at a masturbation site among others. Sex with the wife has never been great and is getting worse and less but I really don't care. If I could leave All I'd ever do from now on is masturbate.

Thank you. Glad you think so. And thanks for your input grin

male
Littlelady said:
I would never leave unless he seriously fucks up bad. I have it pretty good and I make sure he is satisfied in every single way possible. But I have been in a shitty marriage and can sympathise with those who are too. I left mine, and foudb a happiness I never knew was possible. Don't stay for kids, or money, fuck all that. It doesn't matter if you are miserable.

Yip wink

male
Some interesting answers and insights. Thanks for all your input guys and gals grin
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many of you would leave your partner if you could?