JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First time another guy came all over your hand
Page: of 1  
imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
I was emailing with my teen JO buddy and asked him if he remembers making me cum. He said "Oh yes, you used to cum all over my hand, it was really cool".

I of course remember making him cum the first time. We were both 17 and in my bedroom at home. Nobody else was home and we had been stroking each other back and forth like we had been doing on occasion for a couple months. We would play some truth or dare or look at playboys but when it came to cumming we would make ourselves cum. Ken my buddy had been asking if we wanted to try making each other cum but I had not been ready for that step yet at that time. That day we had been going back and forth jacking each other for an hour or so and he told me he had somewhere to go that night so he could not stay long. I decided the time was right. He was sitting on my bed and i was kneeling in front of him stroking his rock hard cock. As i stroked i slide my other hand under his balls, he let out a sigh. He looked at me and knew i was not going to stop until he came. I then slid my hand back more and my middle finger slid into his butt crack and i lightly brushed his butt hole with it. He let out a "Oh fuck" and his breathing changed and out came the load of cum. About 4 ropes of hot white cum all over my right hand and arm. I stood up and said "i better clean this up". I went into the bathroom and washed my hands and arms. He came in and cleaned himself up too. We both went back to my bedroom still naked and i sat down on the bed and said "My turn?" to Ken. It took me just minutes to blow my load LOL.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

VERY hot story. Made me hard.
Reminds me of me and my childhood JO bud. We started exploring our sexuality (and dicks) at about 9 or 10 years old. We were jacking each other (more like manipulating our little cocks however it felt good) long before we knew that it was called masturbation. Our orgasms were dry but that soon changed for both of us. Our dicks grew and we started producing cum.

I do remember the first time I made him shoot a load. We were laying side by side in bed, and jacking each other. I sat up and leaned on an elbow moving over his stomach to get a closer view of his cock and to get better jacking action. His back arched up, his cock really got hard and purple just as it began to heave massive squirts of cum that hit my chest, and then the rest of it ran all over my hand.

I laid back down and then he did the same, except he scooped up his cum and lubed my cock with it. It was so slick and warm, I unloaded literally in 10 or 15 seconds. Cum everywhere. We laid back, laughing and pointing at our still hard and spasaming cocks (post orgasm twitching)and looking at our cum everywhere. Good times.

Those jacking sessions soon lead to blowjobs. We both gave each other our very first bj's. I think we were about 13 at that time. We continued our sessions all through our teens to 20, even when we both had girlfriends with active sex lives. We both moved away then. I miss those buddy sessions.

imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
Thanks! Love your experiences too! My buddy and i also jacked together (and each other) until we were 20.

BTW saw your vids WOW are your loads big!
Unregistered ?

imark said:
Thanks! Love your experiences too! My buddy and i also jacked together (and each other) until we were 20.

BTW saw your vids WOW are your loads big!

Thanks. My loads were HUGE when I was a teen and 20's. Wife still giggles though at some of my loads she's seen me dump, haha.

Wish I still had a bud to share with nowadays. I guess lots of guys got their starts jacking and cumming with a bud. Nothing wrong with that! It's a right a passage. stroke
boatstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2016-03-30
male from NJ
was with one of my friends in hs. had jerked together a bunch of times. did to each other a few times but never that long. Then one day did it long enough where he shot. Got it on my hand and forearm. Was a little grossed out. Wiped it off, went and scrubbed my hands for about ten minutes. lol. Took a couple time to get ok with it.
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
The first time was back when we were both 13. We would jack off with each other 3-4 times a week, either in one of our bedrooms or in the nearby woods. Early on we would just pump our own dicks until we squirted, but then we started pumping each other. Most of the time we would "finish" ourselves, but one afternoon I was stroking his dick when he lost control. His cum squirted out and covered my hand. Seeing him cum and feeling the warm juice on my hand mad me squirt on his hand too.
always ready to JO
Unregistered ?

I had many mouthfuls of spunk long before I got any on my hand. strokestrokestroke
histdoc2000 Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2007-07-07
80 year old male
mutual jack under toilet stall
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I had not started puberty yet - but I was spending the night at a friends house and as we got undressed for bed he caught me staring at the fact he had hair.

After lights out we were talking like boys that age do and he said he saw me looking and did I want to see what it looked like. Well I admitted I did and down came his shorts. He then asked me if I jacked off which I told him I did and we decided to do it.

A couple minutes later he asked me if I wanted to see what one felt like that had grown - so I started jacking him off. About 2 minutes later he shot all over my hand. It was the first time I ever saw cum.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First time another guy came all over your hand