JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Men's toys
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I have had/used/currently have many toys. I will share pics of them when I get a chance. Love them all.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

rolajon said:
dildo and very long dildo is my favorite. i can fix 30 inch completely in my ass.

WOW!!! 30+"!!!!! I've done an 18"er a few times and loved it!
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
I've tried several toys including sleeves, fleshlights, pumps,butt plug and cock rings. Fleshlights are fine but I hate the clearup afterwards, always a nuisance.

The best toy I've had is a small wand, otherwise my lubed hand works well.

For a naturual alternative a hollowed out banana with the ends cut off (one smaller to allow the air to escape)works well. I find it best to wrap tape round the banana to keep it together and heat it for no more than tem seconds in the microwave. Always gives an intense orgasam. I sometimes put the banana in a plastic bag and place between the matress and the bottom of the bed and hump away.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Is this considered a sex toy?

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
keithgnabor Amateur Jackinchatter

399 posts since 2013-12-07
65 year old curious male from south carolina
seattle_stroker said:
holy shit! this week I finally got the entire length of my 6" dildo in and felt accomplished at that.

I usually play with one of my dildos (6" and thinner with a suction cup base, or my 5" fatty) and just recently purchased a vibrating plug which has been driving me mad, excited at the idea of wearing that one out!

any special way to get it all in? practice?
ever notice that sucking and deep throat lead to more intense cum?
keithnabor usually
Male4Strapon Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2021-10-27
47 year old
I've never had a Fleshlight, too pricey, but I learned how to make my own. I am certain that it doesn't compare, but it also cost me less than $10 to make, won't be weird if anyone finds since it's regular items, and it feels great and does the job!smile

PM me if you want to know how to make your own. I can give you details and pics.

I have plugs and dildos currently but have also had pocket pussies and an aneros in past.

I have also fucked a real doll which felt amazingly real but was just weird and awkward to maneuver around.

The cheaper pocket pussies I have had in past were okay but nothing so great that I needed to replace.
The Aneros was good but I never achieved the super orgasm that some claim it gives them.
I can have multiple orgasms with my dildos though, so that's awesome!
45 MWM bicurious with no experience. Maybe you can be my first?
Unregistered ?

keithgnabor said:
any special way to get it all in? practice?
ever notice that sucking and deep throat lead to more intense cum?

practice practice practice!User posted image
Male4Strapon Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2021-10-27
47 year old
Bonedawgie said:
practice practice practice!User posted image

mmmm lovely!

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UKEK5GQJ_P7u7rlUyCT7OkkJICNiU11m/view?usp=sharing[/img]

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v5OcX1LUuThbIMPfi3Jd00NHkXcsu-qG/view?usp=sharing[/img]

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QbzwRNlhHT6dcPAMRrz2OMcykvIcsAGF/view?usp=sharing[/img]
45 MWM bicurious with no experience. Maybe you can be my first?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » General » Personals » Men's toys