JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking to My Sister-In-Law
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Delete
Add a reply Quote this post
steve_g_16 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2016-11-03
46 year old curious male from Maryland
i so jerk off to my sis-in-law too; been tempted to tell her i do; luv to have her watch or help.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Delete
Unregistered ?

Mmmm wanking over mine now
trentonwolf Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2019-08-08
64 year old heterosexual male from new jersey
I always think about my sister in law when I jerk off very hot and always had a thing for herstrokeboobs
love to cum alot
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
My sister-in-law is three years younger than my wife, and just as pretty. Perhaps a notch hotter, actually. She is a bit of a free spirit, and that's very attractive.

I would love to have a go with her. But my wife would find out, and that would kill something wonderful. I think there's a bit of sister rivalry there, still, even though we're in our late 40s and early 50s.

But I think about her often. She lives on the other side of the country, so she's largely out of sight, out of mind. When we get together, though, the hugs and kisses last just a mite too long and she always subtly grinds against my hardening cock. She "accidentally" emailed me two nude photos of her (which I still have).

She knows what she's doing to me, and if I wanted to fuck her, I probably could. But, like I said, that would kill the golden goose I already have.

Still, I totally get it. I've jerked off to her dozens of times over the years. She is amazingly hot.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

I have done a couple of times. She is very hot and I have found her dirty panties and used them for catching my cum. and then returned to hamper
Unregistered ?

I do this a lot. She is cute with a nice curvy body and I often find myself getting my hard cock out and wanking over her.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking to My Sister-In-Law