JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frenulum massage - who likes it?
Page: of 1  
philinlondon Amateur Jackinchatter

204 posts since 2011-03-31
66 year old bisexual male from London / East Herts
I am just loving this long sensual method of playing with my cock.

I want to explore the fun with another guy - perhaps in 69 position and using tongue and nose to stimulate the frenulum.

Anyone got any experiences to can share about how to intensify the pleasure?
Phil in London
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Runk22 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2018-05-19
73 year old homosexual male from US
I love my frenulum remnant and wonder what massage would be like for uncut guys. I find 69 awkward but I love it when my husband tongues the frenulum -- 'just the tip' of the tongue -- could do that all day and night and have had intense orgasms from it. The slow buildup and release is incredible and it's fun to watch the cum spurt out. When I bate I rub precum into the frenulum remnant, pre is the best lube for that. Now if you'll excuse me ...
Farmerbillythehero Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2016-12-02
42 year old curious from Yakima Washington
My favorite thing that my wife does when she wants to tease/torture me while giving ne a handjob is grabbing my shaft and rubbing the frenulum without moving her hand at all. That rubbing combined with her long nails barely scratching my head never fails to make my eyes roll back and my toes curl!
Unregistered ?

Frenulum-only stimulation to ejaculation is incredible, when done right.

Applying a vibrator head directly to the frenulum? For me, it's so intense and it's all over with a a minute, but it's fun.

Video proof laugh

http://xhamster.com/videos/magic-wand-quick-pop-shot-5588956
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
WishIwasBigger said:
Frenulum-only stimulation to ejaculation is incredible, when done right.

Applying a vibrator head directly to the frenulum? For me, it's so intense and it's all over with a a minute, but it's fun.

Video proof laugh

http://xhamster.com/videos/magic-wand-quick-pop-shot-5588956

Nice one! Love that myself.

However, when my wife uses her tumb...small motions and a lot of lube, just take her time. Makes me squirm under her hands for an hour and finally sends me off...that is messy wink
sparks69 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2019-05-28
43 year old
When i need to wank in bed while my wife is sleeping, I keep licking my thumb and work my frenulum in circles like a clit. takes a while but fuck, it makes me spunk so much. legs spasms and everything...proper orgasm
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
I recently started doing this. I will masturbate in the usual style, with my fist, then when I get close, switch to to rubbing my frenulum. It seems to stretch out the climax a bit, and give me a more intense orgasm, especially when combined with a cock ring. I can imagine that a well-placed tongue instead of a finger would really light me off. I plan to try it soon with a butt plug, also - should be very intense.
philinlondon Amateur Jackinchatter

204 posts since 2011-03-31
66 year old bisexual male from London / East Herts
I find I get the most intense and longest flow of cum imaginable. The trick is to also relax as much as possible and it gets more and more intense. It is the male version of a clit. avoid all other contact with and pressure on the cock its all about the Frenulum play and the lovely tasty precum it encourages.

Going to play now!
Phil in London
Unregistered ?

love to shareit with you
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
My favourite technique, and I've been focusing on the "sweet spot" since my teens.

You just need the self-control to keep gently moving the frenulum around in small circles as your orgasm approaches and the only variation for me is right as I start to cum, I find a few firm tugs, stretching the frenulum a little, help to intensify the orgasm
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
I discovered that many years ago! Showed it to my wife, she gives killer blow jobs now.
Last time I gave a hand job to a guy, we were leaning on the hood of a car (my wife's) stroking each other, I took hold of his waist. Moved him over to leaning half on my hip, just far enough that I could reach around. I grasp his cock from the top and messaged that spot with mt index finger!
Also good for a somewhat discreet solo hand job.
I like to play with my cock!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Frenulum massage - who likes it?