JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Cumming vs cumming inside
Page: < prev  of 2  
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
PeterParv said:
It has recently dawned on me that although I have regular sex with my wife, its possible that Im not as satisfied because I never finish inside. We dont use protection and I always pull out.

I mean, sex is good and cumming is good. But I wonder if cumming inside is actually an essential part of it; filling a pussy with cum vs just blowing outside. And not just for me but for her also.

Are we missing something or are there bigger fish to fry?!

Cumming inside is natural and naturally satisfying. There's no comparison for me, it's warm and in another person, like probably nature wants us to want to finish in there.

Pulling out isn't a very good way to keep from getting pregnant, either. So you might be getting the least of both worlds, summing outside and sooner or later getting pregnant anyway.

I'd say use something (condom, diaphragm, pills, vasectomy ... you know the options) that let you finish together, "inside" -- and she will find it's no worse and probably a lot better for her after a few times, too. This means you'll get to talk it over, not a bad idea since you're having regular sex anyway.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jpeters1985 Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2012-09-08
curious
Not that alternatives don't have their own pleasures, but generally speaking, cumming inside feels way, WAY better.
Breadman Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2019-08-12
54 year old
Like to pull out better i can stroke an squeeze right below the head an Cum to me that feels better then cumming inside.
Unregistered ?

I prefer to pull out & see it shoot. She wants it inside. She gets what she wants lol. My question is, when you guys cum inside, do you keep pumping through the orgasm? I cant, it's too intense. I will pump right up to the edge, then bury myself as deep as possible and hold it there. Feels like I'm going to pass out sometimes. It's great
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
My gf and I both prefer that I cum on her rather than cum in her. She loves seeing me cum on her body and lick up all my cum while she rubs her pussy and cums.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
Ryanvarg Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2014-01-04
heterosexual
I prefer to cum inside my female partners, but sometimes they ask me to cum on their bellies or breasts. Some girls really like to see my semen squirt out, and feel the warmth of my semen pool on them.
Masturbation is healthy and natural
Ryanvarg Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2014-01-04
heterosexual
I prefer to cum inside my female partners, but sometimes they ask me to cum on their bellies or breasts. Some girls really like to see my semen squirt out, and feel the warmth of my semen pool on them.
Masturbation is healthy and natural
Unregistered ?

Way back when we used to fuck, we both preferred it when I came inside her.
hotspot00 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2013-11-28
40 year old heterosexual from Steubenville, Ohio
I dont pull out.... ever.
here2CUM Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2019-08-05
27 year old
ive had guys cum on me and in my hole both are hot
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I think I've always enjoyed cumming inside most of all. There's something about those final few moments when you're both about to cum. I'm not sure if others are the same but I love to push hard and deep at the end so the cum goes as right up inside. The wife also likes to watch me cum so I make do with a good old hand job from her when she's in that frame of mind.
Unregistered ?

Inside of course. No better feeling than to finish like that. My wife prefers it as well. We also both masturbate a lot. I finish in her mouth much of the time. ( yes, my wife gets off on the taste of cum. Not only mine. ) It works for us, but nothing can compare with you both cumming at the same time , with your balls emptying deep inside of her.
Unregistered ?

Prefer to wank into his mouth and see my spunk coating his tongue, ready for swallowing. strokestrokestroke
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Cumming vs cumming inside