JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Being Curious
Page: < prev  of 2  
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
This question points to the whole problem with labels. To me, curious is when you're interested in trying something with another man, but you haven't yet. That being said, once it's been tried once, does that make that person a bisexual? No, not in my opinion. Does 5 times or 10 times make that person a bisexual? I don't know. Maybe? That's why I don't like labels.

I don't consider myself curious. I've sucked enough different cocks and done it enough times that I'm past the exploratory part of it. So do I consider myself bisexual? Yes, I suppose so, though since I'm married to an unknowing wife, I'm not openly bisexual. At forums/sites like this, I describe myself as bisexual.

Lastly, I'm not into guys, I'm into cock.
Paul
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
I list myself as "curious" on this site but that may not be accurate.
A few years ago, long story short, a gay man dared me to let him suck me off....I let him.....if felt great!
That night, I discovered that I like to jerk off another cock.
A few others have followed
I tried sucking a cock, just to see, I didn't care for it.

I like to play with my cock!
Unregistered ?

I am not attracted to men, I am happily married, but yes I am curious, curious about cock as they look so nice to look at. I often wonder what it would be like to be like the girl, I have even tried wearing panties, dresses, skirts, etc, just to feel what it was like, it did feel nice to wear a pretty dress(I wonder if I really do have an inner girl)the thought of being a mans girlfriend, to let him put his cock in my mouth, then to feel his hands up my skirt and pulling my panties down then fuck my virgin ass, in my mind the fantasy feels so nice, but in reality will probably never happen. But it's in my mind so it's doing no one any harm as I think and masturbate.
celibatemonk Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2013-07-22
76 year old bisexual male from Melbourne Australia
You are not alone, ever since I was a very young boy, lingerie has seriously appealed to me, feeling all girly, when dressed in heels and sexy lingerie is such a wonderful thing to do, but I'm a solosexual, all these things occur by myself, however, as I get older, and less inhibited, I do find myself wishing I had someone I could trust to share these activities with, be that male or female. I have always been very accepting of my desires and pleasures, but find when I have a collection of things to wear, I worry that something may happen to me, and whomever had to go through my things, may discover all my secret little ways of pleasuring myself, so I panic and toss them all away. It's a bit of a roller coaster really, but at the same time, thrilling.
Joeyd7886 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2018-05-16
78 year old bisexual male from upstate NY
Like one of the previous posters, I am no longer curious. No, I would not consider myself an experienced cocksucker. nor would I consider myself bisexual. I've only had a couple of cocks. I will say, as I have aged, my sex life had become dismal. It became one of masturbation alone. Masturbation only served as temporary relief from sexual desire which soon returned. I began to search for some other source to exercise my desire. An affair was out of the question. I wondered about what women felt when they sucked a man. I researched and found many answers, all interesting. I found myself wondering about what it would be like for me to take a cock in my mouth. This all led me to look at men differently. The look aroused me. I liked the look of cock. I was aroused by images of men sucking cock. I found men's bodies as interesting as women's. I wanted to find more about what it was all about. I found out, and I am no longer curious. I find myself desirous of more and wishing I had found out earlier.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Being Curious