JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Small Cock Club
Page: < prev  of 2  
brokenjack Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2017-11-22
59 year old curious male from North Dallas TX
5.5" myself. Yep, I've been self-conscious, too but for no reason other than my self. What I lack in length, I somewhat make up in grth. When my wife sits on my cock, I'm deep and it's all she can take and usually takes her a few minutes to stuff it all in even after 2 kids. Never had a girlfriend make any comments; always came back for more. Maybe I over compensated by being a gifted, artful pussy licker...praised by all women. Guys love to gobble my cock because it is just long enough to throat but not gag. I'm not a quick cummer but always deliver a nice load.

If your cock delivers to whoever is administering to it...you've got a good one. I could blow you without a care. I would be happy to watch your pud blow in a circle jerk.
No hands? Use your mouth!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
I am 5" fully erect, and less than two flaccid:
User posted image
I was always self-conscious with women about my size. Now that I've experienced male/male sex, I realize that a small penis in your hand is infinitely better than any dick that you can't get.
55wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-11-28
66 year old homosexual male from Birmingham UK

don't worry about your tiny cock
my cock is only 2.9 inches

ive never met a guy who is smaller . and as a life long nudist ive seen 1000's

My cock was made for wanking . that's why im a chronic daily addicted wanker .

guy

strokestrokestroke
Guy tiny cocked addicted chronic Wanker
Daaave Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2015-02-03
from
I hadn't really thought about my dick size. But a married friend asked me to go with him to a clothing optional beach. I'd never been before and had wanted to go to one. I really enjoyed undressing in public on the beach. It was thrilling to walk on the beach totally naked. I already knew my friend had a large dick. We had seen each other nude a few times. I was hooked on the whole scene of being naked in public. It was fun walking beside my well endowed friend with my tiny dick. I liked being naked among strangers. Especially when they were dressed and I was naked. And I liked people seeing my tiny dick. If you have a small dick, and you haven't gone to a nude beach, you should try it.
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
My cock, when rock hard is a tad under four inches and very thin with it. One woman once described as <like a penis except smaller frownfrownAnother sniggered and claimed her ten year-old son had a bigger dick (not sure how she knew).amazed

Still, my cock has never let me down and I can wank as often as I like strokestrokestroke
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
williampuller Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2018-03-25
heterosexual male from UK
I'm a solid 5 inches when erect but as my waist size slowly increases, my cock appears to get smaller! No matter, I've fathered two wonderful children and never had a complaint from the wife so it all seems to be in good working order.
littledk Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2013-09-03
80 year old curious from Tulsa, OK
This is a club that I clearly belong to also since my cock grows to a full 4 inches in length when hard and is proportionally thick. It has given me a lot of pleasure over the years and continues to do so every day as I am a chronic masturbator.
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Daaave said:
If you have a small dick, and you haven't gone to a nude beach, you should try it.

Yes! I went for the first time this year. It was amazing to see so many big limp dicks that were bigger limp than I am hard. If you wanna see just how small you are, a nudist area is awesome.

Of course I also saw a lot of dick considerably smaller than me. Several that was "innies"...just a hole with nothing visible.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Small Cock Club