JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sex with a nurse in hospital
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I'm curious to know of anyone was ever in hospital and got to have sex with one of your nurses it's been a big fantasy of mine for years but eventhough I've had hospital stays I never got inside any of the nurses it would be great to find out if any of you did and find out what the circumstances were.
Add a reply Quote this post
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Cool fantasy but unless you personally know them this is not happening
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Such a hot fantasy. I have had similar fantasies since I have a rubber glove fetish. A sexy nurse wearing latex gloves is so hot for me! Even a male doctor wearing them would give me an erection
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
64 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
This is a great fantasy but the reality today is that there are security cameras everywhere in hospitals today. Do you really think a nurse is going to be SO turned on by some sick dude in a hospital bed that she would throw away her career and face criminal charges to fuck you?
Unregistered ?

sepafun said:
This is a great fantasy but the reality today is that there are security cameras everywhere in hospitals today. Do you really think a nurse is going to be SO turned on by some sick dude in a hospital bed that she would throw away her career and face criminal charges to fuck you?
point taken but we can dream.
Unregistered ?

Never fucked a nurse while I was a patient but my ex was a nurse and i fucked her quite a few times in the grounds of the hospital and the toilets.

Nope i have no idea why I split up with her either cry
neonudist Amateur Jackinchatter

267 posts since 2021-06-09
heterosexual male
Poorlittleme said:
I'm curious to know of anyone was ever in hospital and got to have sex with one of your nurses it's been a big fantasy of mine for years but eventhough I've had hospital stays I never got inside any of the nurses it would be great to find out if any of you did and find out what the circumstances were.

I think you need to separate reality from fantasy lol
Evergreen Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2021-06-03
46 year old male from South Jersey
My wife is a nurse. When we met by pure coincidence she worked at a hospital across the street from my apartment. The week after we fucked for the first time she came over to my apartment over her lunch hour, I was using a vacation day from work. She used to wear this super hot uniform, white nurse dress and white tights. We were on the couch making out and I started making my moves to take off her tights when she stopped me and said she did not want to take off her tights, since she had to go back to work soon. I said okay, all good. At which point she realized I already had a full hard on, and got down on her knees in front of the couch and gave me a tremendous blow job, while still fully in her nurse uniform. I will never forget her looking up after finishing, looking me in the eyes as I saw her throat swallow my load. Several minutes later she was back at work. All I could think about the rest of the day was that she was back at work, talking to the other nurses and doctors, working with patients, and she just had my cock in her mouth and a load of my cum in her stomach.
Unregistered ?

neonudist said:
I think you need to get in touch with the concept of a bit of fun and stop taking yourself too seriously
Unregistered ?

Evergreen said:
My wife is a nurse. When we met by pure coincidence she worked at a hospital across the street from my apartment. The week after we fucked for the first time she came over to my apartment over her lunch hour, I was using a vacation day from work. She used to wear this super hot uniform, white nurse dress and white tights. We were on the couch making out and I started making my moves to take off her tights when she stopped me and said she did not want to take off her tights, since she had to go back to work soon. I said okay, all good. At which point she realized I already had a full hard on, and got down on her knees in front of the couch and gave me a tremendous blow job, while still fully in her nurse uniform. I will never forget her looking up after finishing, looking me in the eyes as I saw her throat swallow my load. Several minutes later she was back at work. All I could think about the rest of the day was that she was back at work, talking to the other nurses and doctors, working with patients, and she just had my cock in her mouth and a load of my cum in her stomach.

That is incredible I am rock hard stroke
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Wasn't a nurse, but I was in a motorcycle wreck when I was 17yo that left me with a broken left arm and a sliced up right hand. My girlfriend gave me a hand job and I shot everywhere. Shortly after I came the nurse came in to give me my sponge bath and check my bandages and there was cum everywhere and I was still hard. My GF and I were giggling like crazy.

I'm quite sure the nurse knew what just happened and she wiped all the cum off of me with a nice warm sponge and dried me off.
Small dick chronic masturbator
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
It's a wonderful fantasy, a night shift nurse administering a strap-on as a therapeutic device. Of course, she'd be dressed in the far more erotic clothing nurses once wore, white dress with the cap and her hair pinned up beneath it, wearing white stockings and white shoes. Nurses now, they look like they've been dragged behind a city bus for a few blocks.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I never had sex with a nurse but I did jerk off while wearing a heart monitor and I'm sure at the nurses station they knew why my pulse had risen and then returned to normal.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
neonudist Amateur Jackinchatter

267 posts since 2021-06-09
heterosexual male
Poorlittleme said:
I think you need to get in touch with the concept of a bit of fun and stop taking yourself too seriously

Nah, Im good.
Unregistered ?

neonudist said:

Good one buddyguy lol
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sex with a nurse in hospital