JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » stealing laundry
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

i remember stealing a huge bra from the laundry room are cumming all over it for weeks. i think it was a 34D. so hot.

do u guys steal chicks laundry and cum all over it?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Years ago I was dog sitting for my best friend while he was on vacation with his family. One night while I was at his house I rooted through his moms dirty laundry. ( I have a leg/foot fetish!) I found a pair of his moms stockings that smelled like her perfume she wears with her natural scent!!! I stretched one over my arm and rolled it down like some women do when they remove them and rolled it over my hard on like a nylon condom! I used it for a week straight !!! Talk about major starch! Lol.
alwaysstrokin Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2010-11-08
71 year old bisexual male from SE PA
When I was living in the Philly area had a neighbor that was not a handy man at all he used to ask me weekly if I would mind coming over and fixing this or working on that. Each time I went over I would take a pair of his wife's panties out of the dirty laundry wear them around for a bit and cum all over them, then when he asked for something else to be fixed I would sneak them back into her panty drawer and get another soiled pair,and repeat, this went on for a good year.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
That kind of sucks actually. some clothing can be kind of expensive. i'd be crazy pissed if someone stole some, especially for masturbation purposes.
I'm just a guy
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
alwaysstrokin said:
When I was living in the Philly area had a neighbor that was not a handy man at all he used to ask me weekly if I would mind coming over and fixing this or working on that. Each time I went over I would take a pair of his wife's panties out of the dirty laundry wear them around for a bit and cum all over them, then when he asked for something else to be fixed I would sneak them back into her panty drawer and get another soiled pair,and repeat, this went on for a good year.
You clever devil! wink Talk about recycling!
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

There was a time when i was pet and house sitting for a friend and his wife. i would wear her panties all day and then use them to clean up my cum and then lick my cum out of them before washing them and putting them back where i had found then
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I stold a pair of men's fishnet briefs once when I was about 12 or 13 from an uncle. I'd never seen underwear like that and thought they were the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Total fishnet, front and back. You could see my pubes really good. I think that was what I liked most.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Unregistered ?

when i was in college each dorm had its own laundry room that everyone shared. i used to pick throught the clothes if the girls left them in the drier after they were done. found a lot of thongs and g strings from my female friends id steal and jack with later. i loved finding there bras. knowing there cup size was like getting a winning lottery ticket. i stole a few bras to esp if they were a D or DD cup.
Unregistered ?

thats hot musketeer
Unregistered ?

Is it just me, or does anyone else find this creepy?
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
Not creepy at all...most teen aged boys fantasize about a woman's lingerie and what they would do with it but most never get the opportunity...
voyeurman1950 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2009-10-29
72 year old bisexual male from Cheyenne, Wyoming
Like to take my wife's granny panties and let another guy jackoff in them while looking at her pictures. Love watching him cum in them.
Unregistered ?

bump
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
I have stolen lots of panties over the years...

Now when I travel I go to laundromats and go in a steal panties- ( always out of town because many now have video..

I live here but if I steal panties 1700 miles away- a little safer..wink

I
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Unregistered ?

Went on a trip down south to visit my aunt's family many years ago. I was in my late teens. My parents, aunt and uncle, and their two kids all went along. My aunt had great tits, at least C's, if not bigger, and saggy, a look I love. One night while getting a shower, I realized my aunt's panties were in the hamper just across the room. Being the ever horny perf, I jerked off while dreaming of fucking her, sniffing her panties.strokeboobspussystroke
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » stealing laundry