JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

O.K., others have ranted lately, and now it's my turn. Doc climbs on his soapbox and begins: At what point in time do men or women become "older?" In a recent post, ready4it wrote: "A chatroom for older guys would be a good idea." ready4it lists himself as 44 yrs. old. Is there a magic number when someone becomes older? Was ready4it or anyone else younger when they were 43 or even 40? Is there an age span that makes someone older or younger, 10 years difference, let's say? If you are 11 years different in age, is that "older?" Is it all attitude or interests? Is a man or woman who is in their 50's older, if they can still relate well to someone in their 20's? WTF is "older?" I know there has been some discussion on this before, but I challenge anyone to actually define it objectively. I think age discrimination is rampant in our society, and it is perpetrated by the "younger" group of people. I speak from experience, because when I was in my 20's I really did not want to consider having a relationship with someone in their 40's or even 30's. I am no longer in my 20's, and I am questioning my discriminatory practices as well as those of others. Any ideas? Why or why would you not consider a sexual or social relationship with someone older (man or woman), and what is older?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

This is a good topic, because I often refer to myself as "older", although I am only 41. This is mostly because I reflect back on my wild days when I was in my 20's, single, no kids, fucking everything in sight. I have been through a hell of alot since then, and I consider the term "older" a reflection of mileage, e.g., experience, versus actual age. I don't see the term "older" as derogatory, but a term meaning: seasoned, mature, and more capable of handling life. Also, if an afternoon of comfortable pleasing sex is on the itinerary, an "older" guy is what you want. Just my humble opinion...
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
i can't wait to read the additions to this thread!!
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
If it's TOOOOOO LOUD, then you are TOOOOOOO OLD! razz
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

If it's cyber, age is irrelevant. We are what we say we are. If it's RL (real life) we are what we think we are or what the partner thainks we are.
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
Good for you Bill age just don't matter at all.
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
Unregistered ?

Inside every old man there is a young boy wondering what the hell happened.
mtk219 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-12-18
46 year old bisexual from michigan.
yeah, eddy. married? that's so true. in a capsule.
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
I age dose not matter than why do so many "younger" people in the chat rooms say no thanks only AFTER you tell them your 40, 50 or older?
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
Because they don't know any better when I started I was very young and the guy was around 55 or 60 and at first it felt kind or strange but as the weeks went by it got better and better started by jacking off each other
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
doctordan said:
O.K., others have ranted lately, and now it's my turn. Doc climbs on his soapbox and begins:

Dan, you OLD FART, be careful climbing down off that soapbox. razz

And remember a can can be used for more things tahn just a walking stick. Just ask Clinton what he did with his cigars. razz
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

eddy10 said:
Inside every old man there is a young boy wondering what the hell happened.

BRILLIANTLY STATED! (ya dirty old man! - just kiddin!)
Funny how when I was 20-25, any woman around 35 was pretty "old" and now anyone under 35 is pretty damn "young"! It truly is all relative.
Unregistered ?

Ahhh... "older" For me that is so hard to say. At times 20 years older than me feels "older" in a way in which I might want to ask him for advice on life, but I have no desire to get off with him. But then other times, a man that age might really turn me on- and be the fulfillment of my "older man with more experience" fantasy. Depends on my mood I guess- which changes like the weather.

Now- have we discussed YOUNGER? I have a total issue with chatting with anyone much younger than me. A total mental block. Under 21 and it just can't happen.
Unregistered ?

It's all in the mind. Just enjoy.
Unregistered ?

If it wasn't for the calendar and mirrors, I would think I am 35. grin
Page: of 2   next >