JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Strokes per minute?
Page: of 2   next > 
Horney4NMinaj Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2012-06-15
34 year old
How many for you? My average I counted at a comfortable speed was around 100 / 30 seconds, so approximately 200 / minute for me at a comfortable constant speed.
If you really like any pic/video I post message me and let me know!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Andrew85 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2012-10-13
39 year old heterosexual from new zealand
wow how the fuck you count that some wrist timer or somthing?. dont think i could count how many. i dont jerk it like that tho. i stop and start. edging once i blow the funs over. cry but i cum hardcore
nogras179 Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2010-07-12
71 year old curious from Front Range
I used to keep track of my stroke count, too. No real reason why. Now, I just prefer a steady, kinda slow pace.
AlanG59 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2011-05-01
65 year old curious male from Canada
Mine varies from fast to slow. I like to build-up, then tease myself, slowly edging closer with an increasing rhytmn. Then I will slow to a gentle pace and start again.

The cum you get with repeated edging is incredible! grin
Never be shy about yourself.
John_G Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2013-03-26
54 year old heterosexual from Charlotte
AlanG59 said:
Mine varies from fast to slow. I like to build-up, then tease myself, slowly edging closer with an increasing rhytmn. Then I will slow to a gentle pace and start again.

The cum you get with repeated edging is incredible! grin

I'm about the same and I totally agree. A massive shot or two followed by diminishing dribbles when I edge like that. But the first two shots all but completely drain me and they feel awesome!
bryan Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2009-04-18
54 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I'd love to match strokes with all of you sometime!
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
I don't think I could count I do it so many ways now. Sometimes if I really need to I will do it extremely hard and fast to where my hand is like a blur And when I come iam exhausted
Masturbation lover
Unregistered ?

Unofficial guesstimate is that I've stroked my cock 16,380,000 times in my lifetime, give or take 100,000 or so!
Unregistered ?

Usually 60 per minute, going up to 120.
Unregistered ?

i find my stroke rate increases at the end,but im too busy enjoying it to count.stroke
Ipad3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2013-10-17
66 year old curious from Wirral, UK
I've suddenly taken an interest in an electric toothbrush! No strokes of the hand now, just vibrations. I can find a sweet spot and hold the brush end there. Cums fast but the feeling is unbelievable. Love to watch the head of my penis vomit a little pile without any hand movement. If you haven't tried this, you really must. To see the end of your cock heave several times is priceless.
Unregistered ?

Several years ago while driving on a business trip I got to thinking about how many strokes I jacked my cock during a night of edging. After checking in to motel and having a couple of "adult beverages" in the lounge and eating a very light dinner, I went to my room, popped in a bisexual video and got completely naked. I was sitting on the couch, with my feel propped up on the coffee table and I started counting. I would count one up and back down to the hilt as ONE stroke. After I hit 500 I took a piss break and started stroking again. After I hit 2000 strokes I took a cig break and slipped some very loose gym shorts and a T and went out on my balcony and "rested" for a few mins, and since my balcony was totally private, I took my cock out and continued to very slowly stroke it to keep my hardon. After I went back in my room and stripped to naked again, I sat back on the couch and watched another bisex video and when I hit stroke number 5000, I could tell that I as going to cum. My cockhead started swelling up and getting very shiny from the precum oozing out my piss slit. My 4-skin was sliding up and over my cockhead and watching it do that, along with the feeling I knew that my cum load was on its way.......and I shot my first two streams clear across the room and the next 7 hit the coffee table.....LOL.
I didn't even clean them up before I checked out the next morning.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
earloftexas said:
Several years ago while driving on a business trip I got to thinking about how many strokes I jacked my cock during a night of edging. After checking in to motel and having a couple of "adult beverages" in the lounge and eating a very light dinner, I went to my room, popped in a bisexual video and got completely naked. I was sitting on the couch, with my feel propped up on the coffee table and I started counting. I would count one up and back down to the hilt as ONE stroke. After I hit 500 I took a piss break and started stroking again. After I hit 2000 strokes I took a cig break and slipped some very loose gym shorts and a T and went out on my balcony and "rested" for a few mins, and since my balcony was totally private, I took my cock out and continued to very slowly stroke it to keep my hardon. After I went back in my room and stripped to naked again, I sat back on the couch and watched another bisex video and when I hit stroke number 5000, I could tell that I as going to cum. My cockhead started swelling up and getting very shiny from the precum oozing out my piss slit. My 4-skin was sliding up and over my cockhead and watching it do that, along with the feeling I knew that my cum load was on its way.......and I shot my first two streams clear across the room and the next 7 hit the coffee table.....LOL.
I didn't even clean them up before I checked out the next morning.

Nice, love the outdoor stroking and shooting your cum where you please.

Me, I never could keep count. I vary speeds while edging, taking breaks to hydrate, piss etc.
Working it hard
wadsworth Amateur Jackinchatter

370 posts since 2010-12-26
67 year old heterosexual from northern CA.
My very favorite is NO strokes - letting the cocksleeve on the end of the wife's Hitachi Magic Wand do the stimulating for me.

Any masturbation enthusiast who hasn't tried this is missing out on something they may LOVE.
let's share experiences we have had and jerk off!
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Don't think I ever counted. 1-1 1/2 times per second probably. Maybe 10 seconds towards the end, double that amount.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Strokes per minute?