JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » e-stim masturbation
Page: of 2   next > 
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I've run across something new on the net latley. It's called e-stim, which is electrical masturbation stimulation. I saw a clip of a guy with electrodes applied to his dick. This guy got off grand style. His mucsle contractions were so fast and looked so complete it was unreal. I counted, this guy had 13 muscle contractions during his ejaculation. Any of you guys heard of or tried this?
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

link?
VeryCoolJerkinBud Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2005-08-25
48 year old heterosexual from New York, NY
[quote=sircumference]I've run across something new on the net latley. It's called e-stim, which is electrical masturbation stimulation. I saw a clip of a guy with electrodes applied to his dick. This guy got off grand style. His mucsle contractions were so fast and looked so complete it was unreal. I counted, this guy had 13 muscle contractions during his ejaculation. Any of you guys heard of or tried this?[/quotCall me old fashioned, but I will stick with the non-technical way self satisfaction.

Can that thing also charge a car battery?
To be happy is to be naked :-)
ssindelaware Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2006-12-28
71 year old
I've seen several pix and some accounts of using e stim. The 'cool' systems seem to use a varying frequency stimulation such as available from an audio amplifier playing music. The reports say you must be careful to not run the current through the body across the region of the heart or it could induce death. I think that's why the conductive things are placed on the dick and next to it or in the anus, not one on the dick and one on the arms or feet.(would provide a conductive path through the body).
Unregistered ?

I believe what you ar referring to is a "Tenns" device or similar product at any rate.

A tenns is actually prescribed by a doc costs about 350 and has 4 electrodes that are semi re-usable, I've used one to relieve muscle tension and it has adjustable shock sensitivity from 1-100 I used it on my back and on 35 I could feel it on my front, can't imagine what 100 would feel like. Anyway the 4 electrodes are placed around the sore muscle in a criss cross pattern from send to recieve and the electrical impulse is send diagonally through the muscle tissue. Only considered putting it on my dick never actually did it so I could not tell you if it would get you off or give you one hell of an interior electrical burn. muscles are dense tissue the dick is esentially capillaries and conductors of blood and fluids. electrical impulses travel very easilly and rapidly through liquid of almost every type and make-up. If you used a tenns and had it turned up like I did for my back you would probably boil your fluids muck like the microwave nukes a cup-o-java.
Unregistered ?

Sounds plain SCARY to me!
Unregistered ?

I don't believe the Tenns was designed for the genitals, where the e-stim is probably much lower electrical current and more gentle on the parts. If you had a tenns, I wouldn't use it as a substitute to try and get off
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
Jeff I remember Tenns being mentioned from that site. Everyone please be reminded that I don't know much about this means of pleasure and certainly wouldn't "hook up a car battery" to my dick to get off..

What I saw in the video clip at least looked very safe and certainly was a very low amount of electricity. The guy doing the demonstration I assure you was in no pain. It just looked interesting because like I said, he seemed to get his rocks off grand style.

Anyone else know anything about e-stim?
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
spyder Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2007-02-11
74 year old curious from west coast
electroman.au.com
Tried it didn't work sort of had a numbing effect,, can't possibly be good for you to use long term.
lakeb45 Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2005-09-12
46 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
Here are some e-stim clips (it's pretty crazy!):
http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=4m8BgDdGVNU
http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=990EkrQbrgK
http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=vxLVokysc2t
Take off your pants and jacket.
Unregistered ?

This is not new at all, I have been doing it over 20 years with no ill effects to me or to Dinky. For me I use the moderately low power setting with a moderately quick cycle rate. I Cum in about 5 minutes and it is very funny feeling at first, then you kinda like it.
Unregistered ?

estimming now jschmoe7788 on yahoo or skype..anyone else?
a205205a Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2012-12-20
63 year old
yes estim my self very intense feel the orgasm all over takes about an hour but what an hour been into esteeming for about a year
lot of pre cum
Unregistered ?

Here's some old estim video's I made years ago.

Estim quick cum

cum shooting
chuckwagon4 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2015-07-18
41 year old heterosexual
love watching the massive cumshots caused by estim. love massive hands-free cumshots in general.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » e-stim masturbation