JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » edging tips to last longer
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

You guys got any good tips for making sure you last long during an edging session? So hard not to cum haha
Add a reply Quote this post
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Orajel.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

There will be many times reaching the point of no return when edging. The key is slowing down and feel the throb. When losing hardness allows to get rock hard again

6 to 8 hours switching tempo feels amazing.
AlterEgo Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2013-02-11
55 year old heterosexual
Does anyone let a little cum out when edging? I don't mean precum. I mean, are you able to release a little but hold back the main ejaculation?

I can coax out about 4-6 teaspoonful size pre-cum loads during a 6-8 hour session. If I try to squeeze any more than that out I am perilously close to the PNR. And once the actual cum starts to flow, even a little load, the orgasm is ruined. So for me, no. There's no such thing a a "little" cum.
thickspunkingsd Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2017-07-16
27 year old
Stop and start again at regular intervals
Unregistered ?

I am working on that myself, sorting out how close the PNR is to that amazing, incredibly aroused, throbbing and dripping zone that I would love to be able to live in. Dman is right though--any cum and it's over. I experienced my first ruined orgasm last night, one second I'm right where I want to be, I back off, hands off...spurt. Damn!
edgetherapy Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2017-06-16
46 year old bisexual male
You have to practice to get better at it. Get to know your cock and focus on getting as close to cumming as you can. It takes willpower not to cum but sometimes you just go one stroke too far and it's too late. Sometimes when you get really close and you think you're going to cum i find exhaling helps a bit. When I am really gooned out I sometimes get so close that I leak cum without going over the edge.
gooner loves to mic moan & edge on skype
cody_bates33 Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2012-12-30
45 year old
I LOVE edging. I've been doing it for a couple of years now, and love building up all day for a huge cumshot on my wife, myself, or someone on cam. I started edging this morning and have come close to cumming a few times today in between workout sessions. I find that staying really horny motivates me to work out. If anybody wants to edge a little with me on cam, I'm about to be on skype at username cody_bates33
cody_bates33 Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2012-12-30
45 year old
And to answer you AlterEgo, yeah sometimes I may shoot 1 little wad or so out and hold back the rest of the load if I go farther than I intended. Usually if I'm watching a new video that is super hot.
Unregistered ?

Nice yeah, I need to get better at holding back I just love cumming so much though haha. Made it a solid 4 hours, just dripping precum, was pulling back but got a little too greedy and gave my dickhead a gentle little touch and boom.. stroke
Daaave Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2015-02-03
from
deleted
AlterEgo Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2013-02-11
55 year old heterosexual
What is PNR? Never heard that term.

Other than that, I was curious as to what others consider edging. I was doing what I would consider edging for about 4 hours yesterday. I slowly bring myself to the point of cumming, back off, then repeat when the sensation dies down a little bit. However, at one point, I gave it a little too much and some cum oozed out. Not precum and not my normal 10 ropes. This time it was enough to give me some good lube.

I paused wondering if I should try to ride it out for more pleasure or to finish. I ended up finishing as I was fearful of wasting that orgasm as others have said above.

PNR is the point of no return. The truest form of edging is just what the word implies, being on the "edge" of the PNR for as long as you can make it last. Entering this zone can for extended periods can turn you into a "goon" where you literally can now NOT cum. You become your cock and your cock becomes you. There is nothing else and your cock is everything. I have hallucinated that my cock is 10 times bigger and it is taking both my hands to stroke it's full girth and length. Personally, I have gotten goonie on only a few occasions as it typically takes me about 8 hours of intermittent masturbation combined with some serious alcohol consumption aided by desensitizing gels. After a point, I start gooning and for the next 3-4 hours I am a drooling, wheezing, sweating mess until somehow I manage to get the sensation that my balls, that are now the size of lemons, are about to blow open my shaft and I shoot out a surprisingly huge amount of cum but the feeling is all encompassing. I am my cum. My cum is me. Might have to give it a go tomorrow.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Dman said:
PNR is the point of no return. The truest form of edging is just what the word implies, being on the "edge" of the PNR for as long as you can make it last. Entering this zone can for extended periods can turn you into a "goon" where you literally can now NOT cum. You become your cock and your cock becomes you. There is nothing else and your cock is everything. I have hallucinated that my cock is 10 times bigger and it is taking both my hands to stroke it's full girth and length. Personally, I have gotten goonie on only a few occasions as it typically takes me about 8 hours of intermittent masturbation combined with some serious alcohol consumption aided by desensitizing gels. After a point, I start gooning and for the next 3-4 hours I am a drooling, wheezing, sweating mess until somehow I manage to get the sensation that my balls, that are now the size of lemons, are about to blow open my shaft and I shoot out a surprisingly huge amount of cum but the feeling is all encompassing. I am my cum. My cum is me. Might have to give it a go tomorrow.

Nice description of the state in which you are at an extended level of sexual arousal that erases all conscious stimuli except sex, and all you are is your cock and your balls. I know the feeling of first wondering if a cock could explode from the pressure I'm feeling in it, and then all there is that I'm aware of is a big rock hard cock and large super sensitive balls. It's almost a self-hypnotic state, and it's probably what suggestible people feel when they are experiencing deliberately induced sexual hallucinations in erotic hypnotism. I do know the hallucination that my cock has gotten MUCH bigger and longer, and I'm on the edge of the Point of No Return.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » edging tips to last longer