JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Whats the best way to sterilize a dildo or butt plug?
Page: of 2   next > 
jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
How do you sterilize and clean your dildo & butt plugs?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
Hot water and antibacterial soap. Using a condom on them doens't hurt a bit either.
Unregistered ?

Boil them.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Jayden1976 said:
If you are a guy and using those things then you are a freak, and deserve whatever you get from not sterilizing them..........ANYONE who uses a butt-plug is a freak.

Are you serious? If so, tolerance is certainly not your strong point.

I suppose that there may even be a few male heterosexuals who believe that bisexual males are freaks.
rob_39 Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2008-12-20
54 year old curious male from florida
It might be jackdog's significant female other enjoys safe sex play with toys and he is being a sensitive new age guy and learning how best meet her needs ?
justadirtyolman Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2006-05-25
65 year old heterosexual from oklahoma
Jayden1976 said:
If you are a guy and using those things then you are a freak, and deserve whatever you get from not sterilizing them. If you are a woman, then asking how to sterilize a DILDO is a legitimate question. Boil it, or use anti-bacterial soap. ANYONE who uses a butt-plug is a freak.
??? what do you use to plug yore butt with, I am just curious???
stroke it til it hurts
jawjah Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2008-05-24
52 year old curious from atl
Wash them with warm/hot water and soap, then sterilize by wiping them with rubbing alcohol. That's always been what I've been told is safe. It's better to do this both before and after use.
Rodger Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-07-22
45 year old bisexual
jawjah said:
Wash them with warm/hot water and soap, then sterilize by wiping them with rubbing alcohol. That's always been what I've been told is safe. It's better to do this both before and after use.

This is the method we usually use for cleaning our toys.

In addition, depending on the shape and design of the toy, and how and where it is used, we often roll a condom over it just before use. The condom can be lubed or unlubed, and you can tie a knot at the end to hold it on and keep liquids out of it. So the toy stays relatively clean during use, and it just needs some mild soap and water between uses.

hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
Jayden1976 said:
If you are a guy and using those things then you are a freak, and deserve whatever you get from not sterilizing them. If you are a woman, then asking how to sterilize a DILDO is a legitimate question. Boil it, or use anti-bacterial soap. ANYONE who uses a butt-plug is a freak.

I just read your profile.

What a strange thing for a guy with your open tastes to say.
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
Jayden1976 said:

You are so way out of line. There is nothing wrong with using either of these things. In fact it is guys like you that give us straight guys who like to have the nerves around the anus stimulated a bad name.

In fact I am wondering what you are doing here in the first place because this is a site for men especially who like to stimulate themselves in the areas of the penis and if you know naything about anatomy the nerves extend to the anal area as well.

Moderators, I would suggest you ban this guy from the site.

Now to answer the question - If you follwo the directions they say to use (antibacterial) soap and warm water and wash throughly - that is what I do.
Unregistered ?

I probably shouldn't have used the word "freak" and changed my response. But I should be banned? Let me get this straight, I have an alternative opinion from the majority and that is grounds for banning me? I personally happen to find anal sex, hetero or homo-sexual, to be distastful. I suppose that makes me an awful person for thinking that.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Cleaning can depend on what the toy is made out of. Many materials will not handle being boiled so check first on what it is made out of. Some toys are porous and can't actually fully be sterilized, so a condom would be the way to keep a new toy clean.
I'm just a guy
Rodger Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-07-22
45 year old bisexual
horneyoldguy said:
You are so way out of line..........................

Moderators, I would suggest you ban this guy from the site.........

Sorry horneyoldguy, but you are farther out of line than Jayden was.

He expressed his opinion......and one that I found strangely intolerant for this forum.

Now some other members have expressed opinions which are critical of Jayden's. Such an exchange of ideas is what a message forum is all about.

I certainly didn't agree with Jayden's opinion. But I disagree even more with the idea that we should ask the moderators to ban him simply because he expressed an idea which other members disagreed with.
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
I have a friend whose dermatologist told her to throw them into the washing machine with her white towels, laundry soap, and a bit of clorox. Do NOT, however put them into the dryer.
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
Jayden1976 said:
I probably shouldn't have used the word "freak" and changed my response. But I should be banned? Let me get this straight, I have an alternative opinion from the majority and that is grounds for banning me? I personally happen to find anal sex, hetero or homo-sexual, to be distastful. I suppose that makes me an awful person for thinking that.

Of course you shouldn't be banned, but you're right, the word freak is a bit too strong......well, a lot too strong, and to suggest that people who do anal sex deserve everything that comes to them was going way over the top. I was just surprised, when I read your profile and your own tastes, that you would say something like that. But I always respect a guy who can say "mea culpa". Congratuations!
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Whats the best way to sterilize a dildo or butt plug?