JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stella Cardo: meet this breathtaking busty 21-year-old!
Page: of 2   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Announcing my brand new Blog and MyCircle Room, just launched this week, to worship Stella Cardo. She's a slim stunning 21 year old, 5' 7", 116 pounds, measurements 36D-24-35, gorgeous natural big tits, bald pussy, light brown hair and blue eyes. Stella models solo, in lesbian love scenes, and while fucking her boyfriend.

The blog included 26 complete photosets of Stella, and there are 22 of her hot movies in the MyCircle Room. Do yourself a big favor and visit both sites now. Your cock will be very happy! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

STELLA CARDO BLOG
STELLA CARDO MYCIRCLE ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jetsetwilly75 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2020-03-31
48 year old curious male from Sussex, UK
Stunning - now all I want to do is edge but I can`t because of wife at home.....need to cum
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Peter_Hardin said:
Announcing my brand new Blog and MyCircle Room, just launched this week, to worship Stella Cardo. She's a slim stunning 21 year old, 5' 7", 116 pounds, measurements 36D-24-35, gorgeous natural big tits, bald pussy, light brown hair and blue eyes. Stella models solo, in lesbian love scenes, and while fucking her boyfriend.

The blog included 26 complete photosets of Stella, and there are 22 of her hot movies in the MyCircle Room. Do yourself a big favor and visit both sites now. Your cock will be very happy! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

STELLA CARDO BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Masturbators Delight!
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
chuckwagon6 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2020-02-20
41 year old
amazing, Peter! you have superb taste in breasts
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
Stella is stunning.
Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
texstroker said:
Masturbators Delight!
wouldn't mind working up a sweat with Stella

Jacking off to Stella Cardo feels so awesome! Cum visit my Stella Blog, and join the penis pumping party at the Stella MyCircle Room! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

STELLA CARDO BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

My god, she's so beautiful! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

STELLA CARDO BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

She is utterly, utterly incredible! A masturbation goddess!

Awesome new video just added to Stella's MyCircle Room!

It's a gorgeously-produced very high-def rarity titled "Beautiful Heavy Breasts.", The run time is 20 minutes, and it's all about two things: Stella's breathtakingly beautiful tits! She fondles them, teasingly takes them out, rubs and sucks her nipples, masturbates, and gets the male viewer incredibly hard. Watch this masturbatory masterpiece with your penis out or your pants and in your hand!strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

STELLA CARDO BLOG

Unregistered ?

She is such a delight to Masturbate over!

New photoset "Dining Room" (156 images), now in the Stella Cardo Blog for your viewing and stroking pleasure.

The Stella MyCircle Room now includes 27 videos -- solo, lesbian, and hardcore. stroke

STELLA CARDO BLOG

Unregistered ?

what a find Peter! I can tell right now she's going to be one of my go to gals for a while stroke

str8pumper said:
what a find Peter! I can tell right now she's going to be one of my go to gals for a while stroke

Stella always pleases my penis. It sounds like she's doing the same for yours!strokestroke

STELLA CARDO BLOG
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
Very nice find. I always used to enjoy those Metart beauties but have not looked at them for some time so thanks for bringing them back to my attention.

She's certainly a hottie with a nice pair of tits that would look great covered in cum!!
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Stella Cardo: meet this breathtaking busty 21-year-old!