JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Egyptologist, Dr. Colleen Darnell
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Anyone else a fan of super sexy and super intelligent Egyptologist, Coleen Darnell? I first stumbled across her on an archeological series on Ch4 themed around Ancient Egypt, and her enthusiasm, her engaging manner, and her classy look had me hooked in no time.

She's proper thinking man's crumpet, and a real game girl it would appear. She has a channel on YouTube too, which although scholarly is quite handy if you're looking for a little visual diversion, if you catch my drift wink.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

That is a niche interest!
Unregistered ?

She is now on pretty much every much every Egyptology show on tv. Never seen these before or was aware she does this - so it is a big thank you from me
Spiteful Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-08-22
male from London
WarksWnkr said:

I'd like to get right up her niche interest.
Hatewanks - the only wanks worth having.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

WarksWnkr said:

grin. It's not so much the egyptological link, it's more about her, her personality, and her tight-ass wraithlike body grin.
Unregistered ?

Pantiewank99 said:
She is now on pretty much every much every Egyptology show on tv. Never seen these before or was aware she does this - so it is a big thank you from me

My pleasure....literally grin. And yes, it's good to see her so very much more ubiquitous these days.
Dougie_Duz_It Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2021-01-24
70 year old bisexual male from USA
Soooooooo lovely. She has that Louise Brooks thing going on and I do love me some Louise Brooks. Plus, I have an Egypt fascination and a stack of books on the subject taller than me. Although, granted, I'm only 5'6" in thick socks. Somehow I'd never seen her before. Thanks for the sharing!
Spiteful Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-08-22
male from London
That milky-white skin is going to absolutely fry in the hot desert sun when she's running around those dusty old tombs. She ought to lay down and let us apply a nice coat of Factor 50 all over her body.
Hatewanks - the only wanks worth having.
Unregistered ?

Had never heard of her but she's definitely on my radar now. Are all female Egyptologists hot? Seems to be something of a pattern.
Unregistered ?

Spiteful said:
That milky-white skin is going to absolutely fry in the hot desert sun when she's running around those dusty old tombs. She ought to lay down and let us apply a nice coat of Factor 50 all over her body.

Funnily enough I whipped up a fresh batch of Factor 50 when I originally posted stroke. Would love to 'lather' that all over her naked body.
Unregistered ?

milfloverlad said:
Had never heard of her but she's definitely on my radar now. Are all female Egyptologists hot? Seems to be something of a pattern.

Definitely something of a prerequisite if Doc Colleen is anything to go by.
Unregistered ?

Dougie_Duz_It said:
Soooooooo lovely. She has that Louise Brooks thing going on and I do love me some Louise Brooks. Plus, I have an Egypt fascination and a stack of books on the subject taller than me. Although, granted, I'm only 5'6" in thick socks. Somehow I'd never seen her before. Thanks for the sharing!

Good comparison. I'm a fan of Colleen Moore from that era, and Lillian Gish and Gloria Swanson (although she looks nothing like the latter two) so that would partly explain my attraction. Also Zelda Fitzgerald, but again little resemblance other than an era vibe.
Unregistered ?

She is super hot
Apparently she had a sex scandal a few years ago.
PerveIV Amateur Jackinchatter

431 posts since 2022-04-18
60 year old
Not complaining but I'm struggling to see where the Egyptology fits into the dressing up as a flapper (slapper ?).
Jdarcy Amateur Jackinchatter

443 posts since 2022-05-25
43 year old heterosexual male from East Yorkshire
Oh Mummy!
Looking for my first wank buudy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Egyptologist, Dr. Colleen Darnell