JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What do you do to heighten the experience of jerking off?
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
Love to close my eyes and imagine I'm deep In the pussy of my hot friend, Lydia. She has her legs around me and is thrusting her hips in time with mine. " Oh," she moans, "cum with me. Fill my pussy with your hot sperm. FUCK ME!"
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
hugeboobfan said:
I typically just keep going at it until I'm gooning. At that point I'm out of my mind with pleasure.

Had an awesome 4 hour goon session this afternoon. Literally convulsing from the waves of pleasure. So sensitive I could barely stand to touch it without sliding right up to the PNR. Time after time after time. This was after an arm-numbing hand job from the wife last night. Tacking into another alcohol fueled session right now...
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
Wearing stockings an suspenders does it for me. Sometimes I have a posh wank using a condom. That too makes it a special wan for me.I was wanking on cam one day with stockings and suspenders and I was asked to wear a condom. MM I certainly came hard that day
jj822016 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2018-02-07
89 year old heterosexual male from Texas
Most often these days I get on my computer, find some stimulsting por, take of my clothes, lube up and stroke for several hours. Then, let the cum fly.....
Lets JO together
ddjones Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2014-08-18
54 year old
Lately, loving stroking on mic with a bud on Skype. Trading pics, links, moaning, fantasizing about doing in person, maybe having him take over on my cock to jack/suck me off. jjemerald99 on Skype
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
I love to get naked in total darkness, and slowly and softly stroke myself, as I talk out loud, replaying experiences I had years ago with an awesome sexy & kinky lady. I sometimes talk out loud the kinky and dirty things she would say to me, or talk out loud describing in detail some of the wild sessions we had together. To this day I sometimes can't believe that those experiences actually happened, but I try to relive them whenever I have time and opportunity alone.
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
Another thing I do is to jack off for some time, until I am super hard, then get in the shower. I will then stroke myself, and finger my ass as deep as I can, well lubed up with shampoo or soap. When I'm super turned on, I will turn on the water super hot, then kneel down on the floor of the shower, getting down on all fours. I'll reach between my legs with one hand, and slide my middle finger up to massage my prostrate. I flick it with the tip of my finger, and the intensity builds. I then start stroking my cock with my other hand, and press inside my ass as far as I can, applying pressure on the prostrate. The orgasm in this situation is always super intense, and it is sometimes hard to stand up afterwards without getting a huge head rush.
Unregistered ?

Long edging sessions with poppers, I love hands free with a vibrator too!~
Convertz28 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2017-06-30
38 year old heterosexual male from NJ
I try to edge for a while, adding some lube and/or a cock ring when I'm getting close. Don't need the ring to get hard or maintain, I already get quite stiff, but it really heightens the sensations and makes my head purple and throb.

If someone is watching on Skype it makes it that much better.
mr_mrs1988 Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2016-08-14
35 year old male from Florida
29 yo fit white married male here, I love sniffing, stroking, and sometimes wearing my wifes dirty panties. Love to swap pics and panties on skype at tha888888
markbtm Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2015-05-16
72 year old heterosexual
I wear my wife's panties and poop in them. Disgusting but it's what turns me on the most.
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
62 year old bisexual male from US
I have what is basically a heavy shoelace that I tie around my balls and cock. I pull it tightly and secure it so it doesn't loosen while I'm masturbating. I love to feel my balls while I stroke and this really pulls them tight so I can feel my fingertips better. I keep myself shaved smooth so there's nothing to lessen the feeling of touching my balls while I stroke. When I started doing this I would need to loosen the cord in order to cum because no matter how hard I tried I wouldn't reach orgasm with it tied so tightly. Now I can cum with my cock and balls tied tightly like that and it feels awesome!
ILoveMallorie Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2017-06-10
36 year old
I sniff stolen panties and sometimes use girls hair ties as a cock ring. When i'm really in the mood I have a vibrator that was left behind after a break-up so i'll toy with that while looking at pictures of ex's or women i know and wish they were pegging me. Don't do it often because it feels so perverted but whenever I do I cum so hard and end up face down sniffing the panties as i explode.
Unregistered ?

Shave pubic area, dick, balls, ass. Wear Aneros or butt plug (big, realistic dick plug) as I go around all day. Use lots of oil. Cock ring. Edging for hours. Sucking realistic dick dildo, while wearing Aneros or butt plug or fucking myself in the ass with a realistic dildo. Long strokes in & out of my ass are delicious. Riding it hard & fast makes me shake. Also super hot to get nasty driving, parked in pubkic places. When safe, I love milking it outside.
cumtease Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2016-09-25
66 year old curious transgender male from Australia
I slip into lingerie and high heels. Adds to the whole process of pleasuring.
Celebrating masturbating
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What do you do to heighten the experience of jerking off?