JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doctor's exam
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Your Doctor checking out his equipment.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

Your annual exam?

User posted image

Yep! You are still healthy.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

About 13 years ago I got a vasectomy. The doctor that performed the procedure was an older overweight balding close to retirement male but his nurse was an attractive younger woman. I did not get hard, I am sure due to the nature of the procedure. I did not mind at all when she looked down before they got started and went, Whoa! We need to get that thing out of the way! and took my cock in her hand to tape it against my lower abdomen. The rest was not as enjoyable. Lol

Then, just about a month ago I needed a different minor procedure. I was told to get all my clothes off and put on the provided gown. The nurse left the room and as soon as I got my clothes off my wife immediately began rubbing my cock giggling. Then tried arranging the thin sheet and blanket while I got into the ved trying to hide the buldge.

Your doctor has seen your cock, many times. Have you ever seen his?

User posted image
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
GraysAnatomy said:
Your doctor has seen your cock, many times. Have you ever seen his?

User posted image

"The doctor is in....your mouth"
Unregistered ?

I remember once when I was a teen and had some pain "down there." (I think I had been jacking off to vigorously) My mom thought I should get it checked out. So I got a sonogram. A cute younger Asian lady did the job. She uncovered my penis and there I was. My face about 10" from hers and both of us looking at my penis. At first I was scared and it wasn't too hard. Then if got really hard. She laughed calmly, and put her hand over it, pressing it down and said, "almost done." I felt an ejaculation rising and couldn't stop it. I shot all over. She got some absorbent stuff and wiped it down. Finally, she laughed--well, that is over.

He went to the Doctor because he thought he had COVID so the Doctor said drop your drawers and we will see if you have COVID.

User posted image

Tell me if it hurts when I squeeze them!

User posted image

I am curious why the Doctors assistant needed to measure the patients dick!

User posted image

Okay, what seems to be the problem other than being so small!

User posted image

He passed the exam.

User posted image

Unregistered ?

There are some fun videos of guys getting fully nude physicals. Getting man handled by the doctors. Milked , fingered , the cough test. All fun fantasy. I never had a doctor do any of that to me at my doctors office.

Your doctor has seen your dick, but have you seen your doctors dick?

User posted image

Your doctor and medic, exposed!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Your Doctor . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Your Medic . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » doctor's exam