JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Spit or swallow?
Page: < prev  of 21   next > 
Marshall Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2016-08-25
67 year old curious from South Florida
I always swallow. That's my reward for a job well done.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'd definitely want to swallow if I ever get the chance to find a local jack off buddy.
Kik: Ratchetit

35 m Colorado
Unregistered ?

I have been strongly curious for some time now and have not had the opportunity to experiment but part of the desire or curiosity of wanting to find a local buddy is not only the hard cock of the cum as well. Wanting to feel a hard cock tense up and shoot a load while sucking would be intese, not sure if I'd swallow or not.

Denver colorado trying to find a local buddy
My kik is @ Distilled1
Bilad985 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2015-08-25
39 year old bisexual male from Exeter, UK
Always swallow, its a waste otherwise after making them cum
CuriousBiMichael Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2020-07-21
52 year old bisexual male from Fairfax, VA
highplainsbi said:
Swallow, I always swallow :-)

UncutBliss said:
I wish my wife did...

I wish mine did that too. Maybe that's why I think so much of having mutual play with another guy, sucking on each other's cocks until we burst deep in each other's hot warm mouths.
stlguy39 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2019-01-10
63 year old bisexual male from St. Louis area
Back when I first started sucking dick at around 13 I didn't even think about swallowing. After i got a few years older and heard that swallowing was okay, I wanted to give it a try. But when the cum shot in my mouth I just couldn't manage to swallow it, some kind of mental block I guess. That happened a few times until I finally managed to go through with swallowing. Now I swallow every load that I can get.
searchsafe Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2021-02-08
83 year old bisexual male from MI
I didn't suck my first cock until I was mid 30's. By that time I was married, and my wife had said "Not swallowing is a waste", so that's what I did...not only the first time, but every time I've sucked a cock since! I honestly think it's an insult to the guy if you don't.

About the 'security' comments...I assume they're talking STD's. First of all, no way I would suck a cock if I didn't feel was STD free. Second, if you're a good cocksucker (and sometimes even if you're not that good), his cock is leaking pre-cum so it's already too late if he does have STD.
tinypenistom Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2021-01-04
53 year old from Wilkes -Barre, PA, USA
Agreed.
STD's are an issue and you can't be too careful, but if I am going to suck a cock and make the cock shoot cum, then I am going to swallow it !!!
Nothing is worse for me than to suck a cock and not get to swallow the load of love it gives me.
Any guy that wants to have his cock sucked and finds someone willing to do it, deserves to have that load swallowed, UNLESS of course that load is shot up a butt hole, then I swallow it in another way.
tinypenistom
CuriousBiMichael Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2020-07-21
52 year old bisexual male from Fairfax, VA
searchsafe said:
About the 'security' comments...I assume they're talking STD's. First of all, no way I would suck a cock if I didn't feel was STD free. Second, if you're a good cocksucker (and sometimes even if you're not that good), his cock is leaking pre-cum so it's already too late if he does have STD.

STD is always a concern since we don't want to bring something home to our wives. The cum doesn't really matter. It is touching the cock that matters. Most STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes and HPV is by touch, not by cum.

... and for other STDs it seems to be best to quickly swallow the load anyways and not spit it out! Yum!
Grandpa68 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2020-09-18
73 year old from Hawaii
In very careful of who's cock I suck. It's always a good friend of someone in our little group of swingers. and I do swallow.
Jack
Unregistered ?

searchsafe said:
I didn't suck my first cock until I was mid 30's. By that time I was married, and my wife had said "Not swallowing is a waste", so that's what I did...not only the first time, but every time I've sucked a cock since! I honestly think it's an insult to the guy if you don't.

I did some incredibly risky things and consider myself lucky that I never got an STD. I decided to quit while I was ahead. Lucky for my I have a FWB now so I can get cock whenever I need it.

I miss the excitement of blowing a stranger though. There was a cruising spot that sometimes had someone there. I pulled in next to a car, and the guy made the handjob signal and invited me into his car. I haven't had cock in a long time and was really gasping for it. Even a handjob would do. He had a magnificent cock and I gave him a few tugs and simply couldn't resist anymore. I gave him the wettest most horny bj I'd ever given anyone. He let go and gave me a hot slippery mouthful. I was horny beyond belief and only lasted a few seconds before pumping his mouth full of cum. The whole experience was incredibly hot.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Great post. Just remember that because someone says they have no STDs does not mean they hey are truthful about it.
Unregistered ?

Nicks said:
Great post. Just remember that because someone says they have no STDs does not mean they hey are truthful about it.

Yep. Some people only care about themselves.
cforrest Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2017-06-04
61 year old male
I like to swallow and my own is safe and approved by my wife:
http://sendvid.com/m6p19hnv
http://sendvid.com/mq0iguk9
I'm going to squirt!
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
52 year old bisexual male from UK
Prefer it all over my face
Page: < prev  of 21   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Spit or swallow?