JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do not cum and run!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
jj822016 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2018-02-07
89 year old heterosexual male from Texas
I usually tell fold I have to run andthat I hope to see them again soon before signing off. My real peeve is the ones who join a room but won't cam and won chat. I don't mind if a voyeur can't cam at the moment but at least keep up with a stimulating conversation.
Lets JO together
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Prepared1234 Skilled Jackinchatter

572 posts since 2017-12-21
70 year old curious male from Salem, MA
I fully agree with you. Personally , I don't mind shoewing my face and my erection, but I know that not everyone is comfortable with that. I do like an ongoing thing in which we can masturbate together from time ro time.
chub444 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-01-18
31 year old curious
stevejtat said:
It's a two way thing. Sometimes the other guy wants to edge for hours after you've cum so there is only so much after cum time you can give that sort of a guy. Camming works best if you can cum within a few minutes of each other and then both parties want to go and get clean at the same time.

I think you nailed it best here. Usually after cumming I don't want to sit in it for too long, and if I am cleaning up, that may show face or something you didn't want to show. Then, I don't always want to just sit there with a soft cock if the other guy is taking his time. If I cum with another guy, I am hoping to see him cum, and usually don't want to wait more than 10 minutes when I'm not horny anymore after release. There's definitely some guys that just want to see you cum with no intention of doing it themselves. Ideal scenario is you both cum close to each other and then say see you next time grin
Smacky74 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2017-06-07
curious male from South East UK
I`m the same. Its nothing personal. Lost count of the times i`ve cum on my own whilst the other guy had no intention of it (which is cool) but it works both ways i guess. Ideally id like to cum close together and then also say see you next time, though thats pretty infrequent too.
Unregistered ?

I rarely cum and run, because I love sharing the afterglow. On the other hand, sometimes I don't cum until my wife is coming up the driveway. I want to get in every second I can, so I save my cum for last thing. But when the garage door goes up, its time to run.
dullard Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2010-10-12
46 year old
This is so true, I dont mind sitting with a softie if the other guy is close, I do enjoy watching the pop. But on the other hand, im very concerned about showing what I dont want seen, so I understand when its a cumNrun.
Alwayzhorny Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2022-08-27
45 year old homosexual male from New Jersey
Honestly I think everyone has done this at some point. On camming, After ejaculating it is awkward sitting there with the other guy that has not yet finished. I always try to ejaculate at the same time or close to it. You want to clean up and frankly afterwards I just am not horny like I was before anymore. I respect anyone who does that to me because I do and did it often. We are men , we get horny, we go all out in conversations and cam openly and intently but after we release things change. Then we repeat the cycle. I never hold a grudge or think it is bad manners. Respect fellow masturbators. It is your fault you took too long to cum. Try to do it near same time.
shootmycum Skilled Jackinchatter

828 posts since 2011-12-19
76 year old heterosexual male from CT, USA
Alwayzhorny said:
Honestly I think everyone has done this at some point. On camming, After ejaculating it is awkward sitting there with the other guy that has not yet finished. I always try to ejaculate at the same time or close to it. You want to clean up and frankly afterwards I just am not horny like I was before anymore. I respect anyone who does that to me because I do and did it often. We are men , we get horny, we go all out in conversations and cam openly and intently but after we release things change. Then we repeat the cycle. I never hold a grudge or think it is bad manners. Respect fellow masturbators. It is your fault you took too long to cum. Try to do it near same time.

I agree with this, it's best if you both ejaculate at more or less the same time. I'm usually very excited when I cam and can't always control when I cum but I'll tell you that I'm close. I'm not offended if you need to mop up, so do I lol

Prepared1234 said:
I fully agree with you. Personally , I don't mind shoewing my face and my erection, but I know that not everyone is comfortable with that. I do like an ongoing thing in which we can masturbate together from time ro time.

I like to show my face and erection, and of course my ejaculation.
Tom56 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2021-01-12
male from Midwest USA
shootmycum said:
I like to show my face and erection, and of course my ejaculation.

Me too except I like to edge for a long time but don't mind if the others cum, I just compliment them and let them go on their way.
Tom56 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2021-01-12
male from Midwest USA
Prepared1234 said:

I remember we had a nice session once!
Unregistered ?

I love staying on until the other person cums and I show my face as well as my cock and cum.
Prepared1234 Skilled Jackinchatter

572 posts since 2017-12-21
70 year old curious male from Salem, MA
Tom56 said:
I remember we had a nice session once!

I'd be happy to do it with ypu again! maybe we can get a few others interested.

Prepared1234 said:
I'd be happy to do it with ypu again! maybe we can get a few others interested.

I'm interested. stroke
NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
67 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic
I'm guilty of "cum and run".

Not sure why - it just seems to be what I want to do at the time. I'll make a point of not doing so in future.

I ought to know better because I hate it when others "cum and run". I always ask them to stay on, and maybe play with their cum, or let us watch their cocks slowly shrink as they continue to dribble cum, or - whatever.

I don't show face, and don't care if others do so or not. I'm only interested in watching them stroke their cocks, and cumming.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do not cum and run!