JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Bonerowner
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I am a boner owner right now. That is why I am here. What are you guys into?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Thank you. I know it is. I keep getting messages from splotch. I delete them but he fills my inbox again. Is there a glitch I am unaware of?
splotch Amateur Jackinchatter

328 posts since 2023-09-13
60 year old
This is a good thread here with helpful hints for you:
Helpful hint
Grumbleton's Gummy Bear Giggle, is well on it's way to over 1 MILLION VIEWS thanks to everyone here! https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=111227 - I'm thankful for everyone's support. I couldn't have done it without you, the humble reader!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

If there is any kind of monitoring here can you please assist. The above account is continuously messaging me filling my inbox. I delete but it fills again. Now he is posting after me trying to clickbait spam with links to what I am sure is a virus. I clicked Report in his profile to report it but it is still happening. Thank you in advance.

60 year old
CockCum said:
If there is any kind of monitoring here can you please assist. The above account is continuously messaging me filling my inbox. I delete but it fills again. Now he is posting after me trying to clickbait spam with links to what I am sure is a virus. I clicked Report in his profile to report it but it is still happening. Thank you in advance.

calm down there buddy, the link I posted is to a post from BulgeWatcher here on this forum that will assist you with helping to clear your inbox.
Grumbleton's Gummy Bear Giggle, is well on it's way to over 1 MILLION VIEWS thanks to everyone here! https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=111227 - I'm thankful for everyone's support. I couldn't have done it without you, the humble reader!!

60 year old
since you are fearful of my links, which I can assure you are not viruses, instead you can easily find the thread yourself. The users name is BulgeWatcher and the thread is called "Helpful hint" and in it he unveils a devious method for keeping your inbox clear of any unwanted spam messages. Have a great day.
dogetog Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2023-09-15
77 year old heterosexual male
CockCum said:
I am a boner owner right now. That is why I am here. What are you guys into?

Seems I have heard that comment before. And I am just going to say this and nothing more. You can make a million sock puppet profiles here to say the same exact things, and no one will listen to you any more than if you had just one.
I am a straight guy who sucks cock. Deal with it.
Unregistered ?

I am still having the issue with my inbox. Splotch bombards my inbox with 150 messages. I delete them, he fills it again. I reported him but it still continues. Can administration please assist? Thank you.
Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2023-09-18
25 year old
For what it's worth I was getting what appears to be trojan bot spam. Every since I deployed onto my network systems my anti-spam firewall blocker dynamic protocol tracker add-on device it's all stopped. Simple.
My name is phonetically pronounced: puh-ger-feets-eeks-roig-truck-wiss

60 year old
Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 said:
For what it's worth I was getting what appears to be trojan bot spam. Every since I deployed onto my network systems my anti-spam firewall blocker dynamic protocol tracker add-on device it's all stopped. Simple.
I have something similar which employs advanced algorithms to detect and filter spam emails, malicious attachments, and phishing attempts. It uses a combination of heuristics, blacklists, whitelists, and machine learning to identify and block spam, providing a significant reduction in unwanted email traffic. Naturally, it includes a robust firewall that monitors inbound and outbound network traffic, identifying and blocking unauthorized access attempts, suspicious IP addresses, and potential malware communication. It offers configurable rulesets and real-time updates to adapt to evolving threats. The device dynamically tracks and monitors network protocols in real-time, detecting unusual or unauthorized protocol usage. It identifies deviations from standard protocol behavior, helping to mitigate potential security breaches or abnormal network activities. I would be interested in hearing about yours, as well.
rog2398 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2023-09-20
28 year old
You can get ointment for it from Boots. Though Superdrug do a cheaper own brand version. I hope your bot spam clears up soon.

Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 said:
My name is pronounced rogtwothousandthreehundredandnintyeight
Pgfytsycsreugtrhkws1 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2023-09-18
25 year old
The one you've got looks like the obsolescent 3rd generation. I've got the latest 5th generation which filters on a dynamic toggle. It also has the AI feature where you can train it. With mine every time it hears me say "Oh Fuck Off" it automatically engages the deploy mode. You should get it.

Behold, a beautifully empty inbox. The flooders are not happy.

User posted image
My name is phonetically pronounced: puh-ger-feets-eeks-roig-truck-wiss

CockCum said:
I am still having the issue with my inbox. Splotch bombards my inbox with 150 messages. I delete them, he fills it again. I reported him but it still continues. Can administration please assist? Thank you.

Thats just pathetic.

LOL

Double LOL
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Bonerowner