JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jerking to Wife's Sisters
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
TallCuriousSub Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2022-01-25
39 year old
I'd love to stroke to someone's sexy SIL
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
RobertG Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2016-02-28
66 year old bisexual male
Had the reverse. Wife's sister is cute but doesn't have much of a rack. They had us on their boat, when my BIL saw Sharon's DDDs in her bikini top, his eyes almost popped out of his head and I could tell he was sporting some major wood!
Unregistered ?

My SIL is definitely one of my top wanks. For sure I've blown more loads over her than I have in my wife in the last few years!
WildOneOne Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2022-12-07
56 year old bisexual male from UK
My ex SILs were far fitter than my ex - both brunettes, one slim, athletic but well proportioned, the other more curvy with tits I used to imagine squirting many a load over. My fantasy was to walk in on them whilst they were in a 69, then giving them both a good fucking. I'm divorced now!
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
Love this. My SIL is not as hot as my wife, but has much bigger tits and I have for years fantasized about fucking her, and have jerked off sniffing her dirty panties when she has visited and to pics of her. Long ago when we were dating my wife gave me a kind of ultimatum of "promise me you'll never fuck my sister" which I thought was weird. I guess when they were younger, my SIL made a point to fuck my wife's boyfriend t that time as sort of a spiteful competition thing. Not sure if this fueled my lust for this idea or not! Another time when she was visiting and I was going through her bag seeking out dirty panties I found a huge rabbit vibe she had brought with her on her visit which I thought was odd and hot! Thinking she was in the extra bedroom fucking herself with that got me going!
socksanddimples Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2021-12-16
45 year old curious male from USA
I'm way into this sort of thing. When I was a teenager, I had a raging crush on my brother's wife. I masturbated about her ALL THE TIME. Went through her panties every chance I got. (Fortunately, my brother let me stay at his house sometimes and then leave me there alone all day while he and his wife were at work.)

That SIL is no longer around, but I have a couple of others now that I would definitely bend over the couch at family gatherings if I could. Close connections make these types of fantasies incredibly erotic.
I like making intelligent but very naughty friends. Read my profile. Like what you see? DM me!
grayjay Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2020-04-22
45 year old curious male from Manitoba
Huge fantasy for me is my wife riding my cock while her younger sister rides my face. Mmmm thinking about her sisters pussy gushing into my mouth with my nose buried in her asshole.
cdma69 Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2018-01-16
76 year old heterosexual male from Georgia
YES
str8 mwm
MandZuzi Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2021-10-10
41 year old heterosexual male from South East UK
I found some nude pics of my sister in law. About 10 years ago she was staying at our house for a week, and asked me to take a look at her CV. She gave me an external hard drive with it on. Once I'd finished reviewing it, I did a bit of snooping. tens of thousands of photos on that HD... and I managed to find the well hidden cache of her nudes.

While there were no hardcore shots, there were topless pics, striptease pics, and full nudes. She's still looking great for nearly 40, but these pics were in her mid to late 20s, pre kids and she had the most phenomenal body. Possibly the most perfect B cup tits I've ever seen. Tiny nipples, too. Fave pic was one of her topless, with one finger in her mouth and the other hand down the front of her lingerie panties.

When I opened the first one of her showing off (out in a field, top pulled down) I thought my cock was going to explode.

Obviously I took copies and still wank to them years later. Such a turn on!
Unregistered ?

My SIL has gotten more body confident and outgoing as she moved through her twenties, and a few years ago she had an OF between boyfriends as a kind of 'fuck you' to her ex who complained about what she posted on IG (and yeah, fuck him, she can post what she likes).

Couldn't believe my luck, and even though she only had it for a few months I was one of her first (and last) subscribers, without her knowing. She never went far, but the pics and vids are still one of my go-tos!
Steve38 Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2020-11-18
60 year old curious male from U.K.
grayjay said:
Huge fantasy for me is my wife riding my cock while her younger sister rides my face. Mmmm thinking about her sisters pussy gushing into my mouth with my nose buried in her asshole.
yes
SyntheticDreams Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2019-07-28
32 year old curious male from USA
Just giving this a bump as I feel a lot of us see our wive's relatives around the holidays! Anyone else get caught up with fantasizing about their wife's sister(s)? It's something I know is wrong and yet it gets me so hard to fantasize about being with her, jerking off to her pics, and crushing on her intensely. Feel free to add me on Discord if you care to join me in discussing and jerking to her or discussing our similar fantasies. My skype is SyntheticDreams2077
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
Ugh, no. Trolls all three of them. Assuming I had an erection that I didn't want for some reason, just thinking of any of them would take care of that.
Not an actual Vicar
Unregistered ?

Sharing mine for the next half an hour: https://unsee.cc/album#fSADkQ0zi0kzhBTO
Bobbijones2019 Skilled Jackinchatter

806 posts since 2019-06-09
47 year old
wihs I;d seen that message earlier..damn!!
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jerking to Wife's Sisters