JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fleshlight - good?
Page: < prev  of 2  
erich1981 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2009-12-14
42 year old heterosexual male from Bellevue, WA
I think mine was definitely a very worthwhile purchase. i don't use it all the time but it does indeed feel amazingly good and is such a nice change of pace from old rightie. The lube they sell as well - ID - is fantastic.

Just my two cents.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
I don't see myself tiring of the FL in the near future. I've used one just about every day (often multiple times a day) since I got my first several years ago. And I still have that first one and it's still in good condition.
The material is stretchy and strong, so it shouldn't have any problem with people who are well-endowed. The FL is much larger than other sleeve toys. Most men should be able to fit entirely inside it with room to spare. You may find the Ultra-Tight too small, but the Super-Tight (Which is the size most of the textured canals are) should be just fine.
Fleshlight.com ships in plain brown cardboard boxes that have always been tightly sealed for me. I think the return address is listed as "ILF". If you think that's too risky, I know in the past that Drugstore.com sells them. Buy from there and people will just think it's shampoo.
I wasn't impressed by the Vibro. It seemed to eat batteries and the hard plastic bullets pressed against the hard plastic case and made it uncomfortable to use in some positions. Plus, you can't adjust the vibration, and turning the bullets on and off was a hassle. The vibration was okay, but not really worth the other issues.
The FL will keep your cum when you ejaculate inside. That makes it very convenient if you don't want to have to deal with cleaning up wayward squirts. The case also keeps your hands clean and dry. When you're done, you can take the FL to the sink and clean it out there.
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
dacubz said:
I'd love to get one, but for family reasons, I can't chance the delivery issues. I wish you could walk in and build one at a store.

I don't know where in Illinois you are, but I am on the IA-IL border in SE Iowa. If you wanted to, you could ship to me, and I'd get it to you. I have my own, so I'm not in any way trying to swindle you. Just offering to help a fellow jacker out. Message me if you want to talk about it.

For myself, the FL is OK, and like having it as part of my sex toy/masturbation toy equipment. But I'm not quite as big a fan of it as some of the other posts here are.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Creamaster replying: you make a good point... Remove the insert from the hard plastic sleeve for double fucking with a cock entering from both ends. One guy holds the insert. You can both enter it while standing, kneeling or lying face to face. What orgasms you will have: cock fucking against cock is sooooo sexy.

Hardrocker said:
I've never seen them marketed other than by ordering online. I suppose that they ship discreetly, but that might still be a problem in a family situation.

I agree Creamaster, it really would have been great to have one when I was 10. Would also have been good for teenage sex training. I fucked pillows and sofa cushions in the missionary position a lot before I ever had a girl. It would have been nice to have had a Fleshlight for that.

For two-ended use with another guy, do you just use a standard sleeve in a standard case? If so, what insert sleeve did you use that allowed enough room for two cocks at one time? I got super hard from your description of two-ended use with both cocks squirting cum. Had a nice stroke
Do you crave big balls?
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
Any good adult retailer will send in SECURE and UNMARKED packaging.
I'm experienced in this and know the concerns my customers have, but really, check out any online shop and read through their site, any shop worth the custom will have a clear and descriptive policy on discretion, just as we do at my online shop.

Beyond that, if you're worried about people asking you what it is when it arrives, tell them it's not their business. It is illegal to open mail addressed to another, in both the UK and US I believe. Grow a pair and tell whoever asks that you don't have to explain yourself to anyone! wink

If you're that worried, test the water by ordering something cheap and random, and see what those you live with say about it. Make it clear on that occasion that you expect them to respect your privacy and tell them that it's none of their business. The the next time they'll know better than to even ask.
www.buddybate.com
Unregistered ?

How do you keep it clean? I had one and even though I thought I had washed it out thoroughly it stunk. I had to throw it away! I want to buy another one but I don't want to waste my money if I can't solve the mildew or whatever problem.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Creamaster said:
The Fleshlight is the greatest sex toy for men ever invented. They should be issued to every 10-year-old boy.

Dude, wtf? Why do you have the thoughts of a 10 year old's masturbation habits in your mind?
I'm just a guy
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
Stan_Steamer said:
How do you keep it clean?

I run warm water through it from both ends, then squeeze the remaining water out. After that, I hang it up using a bent wire hanger. If privacy concerns prevent you from leaving it out in the open, at least try to store it standing up, so that any remaining water can drip out, preferably with one or both caps off, so there's some air flow.
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
Stan_Steamer said:
How do you keep it clean? I had one and even though I thought I had washed it out thoroughly it stunk. I had to throw it away! I want to buy another one but I don't want to waste my money if I can't solve the mildew or whatever problem.

There are some detailed comments on the website about cleaning the fleshlight inserts. I believe the cleaning comments are in the FAQ section. Air dry is recommended, and you can also run a towel through the sleeve if desired. I believe they also say that alcohol can be used for any special cleaning problems.

I've always run a towel through the sleeve after rinsing, and then let it air dry. I've never had any problem with odor or mildew. I sometimes use it again before it's completely dry. A little moisture combined with the water soluble lube just makes it feel that much better. In fact, Fleshlight suggests that if you want it warm and wet when you use it, you should immerse the sleeve in hot water and then let the excess water flow out just before use. I sometimes like that warm wet feeling when I use it.

Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fleshlight - good?