JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Masturbation
Page: < prev  of 2  
Maree Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2005-08-20
43 year old
We always hade an open relationship about masturbation and sex in my friendcircle, my closest friends that is. We always gave eachother tips on toys and even borrowed toys from eachother. Not like we talk in the open about it when we're downtown taking a cup of tea. But if we have a girls night at home at someone or just private over all things often slides in on sex. At times I think I know more about my friends body fuctions than my partner...and I have never had sex with any of them razz
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
rosegarth23 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2009-02-02
96 year old
If there is anything in the bible about not masterbating - press the delete button
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I don't talk about masturbation with most of my friends, of course, but I have had a couple of close girl friends with whom I did discuss it. Masturbation a very personal and intimate part of my life so it's not something I'd be comfortable talking about with just anyone... except maybe online!
Unregistered ?

It's been my experience that since Middle School my friends and I have discussed, compared and masturbated together. Even now, my friends (and my mother) and I have discussed masturbating, ourselves and exploits with other women and men. We've talked a lot about the look, size of men's cocks, and masturbatory experiences with men. We all seem to really enjoy getting off and getting others off too.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Masturbation