JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Bi-curious
Page: < prev  of 2  
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Who's Jessica Alba?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? lol

Not making fun of the topic or posts, but reading the original post and the responses made me think of the woodchuck and "if peterpieper picked...." nursery rhymes!

Unregistered ?

only gay if your balls are touching grin
woof Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2006-08-18
from NW IL
Oh my god!!! My balls are touching all the time!!!!
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
I'm bi-curious but my boyfriend is gay...
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Best if ur both the same me not gay(hate labels)grin
Unregistered ?

I always thought I was str8 untill I began visiting video arcades in adult book stores. Then, after letting another guy reach through the gloryhole and stroke me off, I started getting real curious about all the guys that wanted to suck me thru the GH, so I let a guy suck me a few times.
I began to get real curious about what is there about sucking another guys cock that so many guys go to those places and beg people like me to let them suck our cock. I had already had the head of my own cock in my mouth many times at home, so I knew how warm and hard and spongy and slippery it was, and I knew what it felt like to shoot my own cumm in my mouth, but I waqs still curious. What's it like for another guy to have his cock in my mouth? What am I missing? So, I tried it with a guy after he sucked me off.
It was so much better than doing myself. I don't like guys romantically or emotionally, so I know I'm not gay. I still prefer women, and would love to eat and fuck Jessica Alba, but I still get curious from time to time as to what the next cock is going to taste like and feel like as I'm sucking on it or he's holding the back of my head and plunging in and out fucking my mouth.
Unregistered ?

SloStroker said:
I think bi, gay, straight is a term regarding your ability to fall in love and develop a long term romantic relationship.

I love cock, but have no romantic desire for men. I will swallow a load, but the thought of kissing or cuddling with a man turns me off.

I like everything with women and find them attractive. I don't care what a guy looks like as long as he has a cock and lets me suck it.

I feel the same way, except that if I 69 ed with another guy and we both came in each others mounth, it might be exciting to swap each others cum to the other ones mouth, especially if there was a girl watching. I can't help it, I'm a little kinky.
prel91 Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2008-06-24
57 year old curious from Alberta, Canada
nivbaals said:
only gay if your balls are touching grin

My own balls touching? or banging balls with a guy?
Prel47
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
bigstroker said:
Can a bi-curious guy still be bi-curious after experiencing a male experience?
When or what takes away the bi -curious tittle?

I think this all depends on the person. Some bisexual men enjoy loving and committed relationships with other guys, while many limit it to sex. And the same can be reversed whereby romantic relationships are reserved for other men while they only want sexual encounters with women.

Then you have the fetish side of it and sexual preferences.
For instance, I have a fetish for masturbation, and oral, but I'm not really interested in men romantically.
Nor am I interested in anal sex.

But, I'm interested in romantic relationships with women.

People too easily believe the idea of the three labels being all there is. It's so much more diverse and complex than that.

The curiosity is just that, so I feel that once something is experienced, the curiosity must therefore be changed in some way.
But I don't think people mean the very definition of "curious" when they use it in this way. It's more like a stepping stone, or they mean they only engage in certain acts with other men. Therefore they could state that they are bi-curious forever, when they simply mean they are otherwise heterosexual but enjoy certain sexual activities with other men.
www.buddybate.com
bigstroker Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2010-01-08
69 year old curious from Canada
uncut29uk said:
I think this all depends on the person. Some bisexual men enjoy loving and committed relationships with other guys, while many limit it to sex. And the same can be reversed whereby romantic relationships are reserved for other men while they only want sexual encounters with women.

Then you have the fetish side of it and sexual preferences.
For instance, I have a fetish for masturbation, and oral, but I'm not really interested in men romantically.
Nor am I interested in anal sex.

But, I'm interested in romantic relationships with women.

People too easily believe the idea of the three labels being all there is. It's so much more diverse and complex than that.

The curiosity is just that, so I feel that once something is experienced, the curiosity must therefore be changed in some way.
But I don't think people mean the very definition of "curious" when they use it in this way. It's more like a stepping stone, or they mean they only engage in certain acts with other men. Therefore they could state that they are bi-curious forever, when they simply mean they are otherwise heterosexual but enjoy certain sexual activities with other men.

Well said. It becomes a work in progress....so to speak....lol
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Bi-curious