JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How far would you go for gay friend
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
Would you like a submissive twink because it would turn you on, or is it that a younger submissive guy would be less threatening?
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Hot4Anything69 Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2019-08-17
40 year old bisexual male from Southeast
When I was 19 I worked with a gay guy, always would say he was my sister and things. One day I had a crappy day at work, he said ride to the house we will drink the day away. I took a couple of my addies on the way over. We get there I drink a few drinks, he drank several. He goes to the bathroom, I'm looking around his house, he comes back. We get to talking about life, then my sex life gets brought up. I laugh and say I jack off a good bit. He is like no way, you gotta be with a new girl every night. I said nope lots of stroking my cock. He then asked well how often do you jack off? Atleast once a day. Do you jack off a good bit? He blushed and said yep. He started asking what do I jack off to, how do I normally stroke my cock and stuff. Which I would ask him questions also. I said shit when I get home I'm gonna have to jack off, it's hard just talking. He said if you want to masterbate here you can. I got bedrooms or bathrooms. I was horny as hell, I said he'll I can sit on the couch and jack off. He blushed said if you want you can, but I can't help if I end up having to also. I stripped butt naked, my lil 5 3/4" cock was rock hard. He didn't waste any time he came over got naked right in front of me. His 7-71/2" cut nice hard cock was sticking out toward me. He sat down beside me. I couldn't take my eyes off his big cock. I moaned out loud, I think he noticed me looking at his cock. He got up grabbed the remote walked back and sat right next to me. I then moaned God what a cock. He asked had ever been that close to one, when I was younger. I asked can I get on my knees between your legs to watch closer. He grinned and spread his legs. I got down there his cock 4 inches from my face. He was sensually stroking that hard cock. I moaned yea stroke that nice big hard cock slowly, MmmmmmmMmmmmm noticed his precum start flowing. I stroked faster, I leaned up a little bit. I could smell his precum. You like watching my cock while I stroke it? God yes, your precum smells so sweet bet it tastes sweet to, he then pointed his cockhead right at my mouth.
Unregistered ?

I agreed to to experiment with a friend back in my student days. Never went further than mutual wanking and him giving me head. I admit I miss those days and if he asked me again today I would probably go further.
Luvbigjuggs Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2010-03-14
47 year old
Absolutely let him blow me
shyboys91 Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2012-10-14
33 year old curious from uk
I have blown a guy but I would love to get fucked by a nice thick cock
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
I think my situation is similar. I have always considered myself to be straight and when I first started chatting at places like this I found it interesting to share stories with other guys. I'd happily talk about sex with our wives and, as the sex got less and less over the years, the inevitabe masturbation that takes it's place.
I was in my mid-60's when a man of a similar age asked if I'd like to meet for a bit of mutual fun.
I wasn't offended that he asked but I declined. Anyway, we kept chatting and he kept asking and eventually, I decided to give it a try. By this time I was 68 and he was 71 or 72. Neither of us had done it before but we met at my house when I knew the wife was out for the day.
Once the ice was broken, we got into wanking together then wanking eachother and eventually, we ended up sucking eachother off.
We've been meeting regularly since then and are now in our 3/4th year.
So in answer to the question, I'd probably give it a try and go as far as he wanted me to. If you never try you never know.
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
If he's a true, active, Gay I would then want to know if he'd been TESTED and when...
Unregistered ?

Would have to know he was clean and healthy. If he was hot, I might go for it. Why not try..?
guyinsanford Amateur Jackinchatter

375 posts since 2016-06-19
63 year old curious male from Florida
Had a gay friend years ago. Played every so often till he moved. We just did what ever felt good.
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
If I knew he was clean I'd let him fuck me
always ready to JO
hfcbjd Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2006-05-17
59 year old bisexual male from edinburgh
Many years ago, when I was about 18, after a night out I woke up in bed with a friend of mine, who at the time I never knew was gay, and I was woken up by the feel of his hand on my cock and his lips on my mouth.
There were other people in the room at the time so I didn't want to make a scene, so he just motioned to me to be quiet, at the same time he had his hand working on my cock and balls and he started to kiss me deeply, thrusting his tongue deep into my mouth. I had experimented as a boy but had never as an adult had any involvement with another guy, but the feeling of his kisses and the fact that he had got me hard made me respond to his touch. We were both just wearing our knickers, and I could feel his hard cock thrusting against my thigh, so I decided to throw caution to the wind and pulled his pants down and wrapped my hand around his throbbing cock, which really spurred him on. We ended up with him face fucking me and cumming in my mouth, which it turns out I loved, so ever since then I have been more than willing to get involved with my gay friends, if the situation arises.
Unregistered ?

That is so hot.
Breadman Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2019-08-12
54 year old
Had a gay friend that would ask every time we hung out if he could suck my cock. It got to be a on going home with us. A day we were alone an he asked i said what the hell an pulled my pants down an he went right to it and before long I was rock hard. It felt good but the longer it went on I couldn't stop thinking its a guy an he started talking and I started to go soft so we stopped. He never asked again we did stay good friends until he moved.
Unregistered ?

I am curious,but I have never been attracted to men, I love looking at women, but the cock fascinates me, and have always wondered what it would be like to be like the girl, and have a man to tell me to open my mouth and suck his cock, it would be very degrading as I am older, if it was a twink that got his cock in my mouth. But I know a lot of younger males like the idea of getting an older man. But I would probably suck it anyway, as for letting them get my ass too, ......yes I would let a man fuck my ass
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
got to help friends out. jack off and blowjobs would be great way to start
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How far would you go for gay friend