JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Long drives
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
scstroker Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-11-03
from south carolina
I have j/o while riding the back roads in a jeep with the top off. I would pull my cock out of my pants leg and jack away until I would cum.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
aronpete Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2007-10-07
69 year old bisexual from Los Angeles
I had a friend who was a beautiful lesbian. I drove 150 miles and spent a weekend with her and her lover. Through her I got to meet a whole lot of her friends, totally attractive smart women, all lesbians. They were friendly and I was really enjoying being the only male surrounded by all those fine females with not another man in sight.

By the time I was on the way home my mind was buzzing with the memory of all that female beauty. Hormones were bubbling and I had to stroke myself silly for hours driving on the interstate until i popped a load you would not believe while driving in the fast lane.

I enjoy my body and hope you enjoy yours.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
When my bf and I first got together, one of the most fun things we did was jack each other off while on the highway back from San Antonio. I loved making him cum all over the gym shorts he was wearing. Definitely something about doing that while driving (alone or with) or pulling off the side of the road for a quick jack or suck.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Oops! I thought this was about golf!
oakleys810 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2007-08-04
35 year old curious
yeah ive gotten off while driving a couple times, sometimes its to hard to concentrate on driving while the pleasure of jerking takes over your body!

clean up can be a hassel but i have a cum rag waiting in the dashboard. and the thrill of jerking off while people you dont know are watching omg such a turn on!
Rock Out with your Cock Out
carl6126 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2007-09-16
78 year old curious from Mn
I like to JO on long drives when I'm alone. Pull everything down to my knees. Doesn't matter if its daylight or not. Sometimes I wish people in other cars could see. Always makes me horny to know maybe there is someone in one of those other cars doing it too.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
oakleys810 said:
yeah ive gotten off while driving a couple times, sometimes its to hard to concentrate on driving while the pleasure of jerking takes over your body!

clean up can be a hassel but i have a cum rag waiting in the dashboard. and the thrill of jerking off while people you dont know are watching omg such a turn on!

Hey Oakleys, Its hard to imagine people NOT noticing you stroke that monster of yours...the head must stick above the top of the steering wheel.
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
According to a poll on Queendom.com (the ultimate test website...IQ tests, personality tests, aptitude tests etc) 52.04% of the males responding said they masturbated while driving. So having a fantasy that other guys might be stroking it at the same time as you while driving, is not so farfetched....
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
luvprecum Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2011-01-29
52 year old bisexual from Indiana
oh yes on several occasions. love to drive and jack my cock and cum in my underwear so its wet and slippery down there for the next time i get horny on the drive.
lime714 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2011-01-30
60 year old
yes ive jerked off while driving many times . I like to sit at red lights next to women in car next to me and cum while I watch her
caddy Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2006-02-26
46 year old heterosexual from Homosassa Florida
love jerkin & driving on long trips or even on my way home from work at night. i've done it with a bud in the car & a few gf's i've had, some of them have helped or gave me head
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I've been jacking off in the car ever since high school days, and I'm 73 now. On the 13 mile drive home from my girlfriends house, if we had not gotten each other off during our date, I would often pull it out and wank on my drive home. Years later with both my 1st wife of 4 years and 2nd wife of 40 years, many times they would play with my cock during longer trips, sometimes just to get me worked up for some good sex when we got where we were going.
Since my wife passed away 5 years ago, I still occasionally wank in the car, if the notion hits me.
Dickguy
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
My first wife used to suck me or jack me off while driving. I would finger her,rub her clit. I would jackoff while driving and she would watch!!! Second wife and I do the same things!! It great!!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
Unregistered ?

I've jerked off while driving by myself lots of times. A good friend of mine and I took a road trip one weekend, and decided to drive overnight so there would be less traffic. I drove first, and as soon as we were out of the city, I stripped completely naked and jerked while driving. I wish the pictures he took had turned out better, though.
gomark Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2006-06-04
homosexual
I almost always masturbate when driving home from work. I'm so addicted that I'm really ready for it by then. Have my flies open and my cock pulled out, feels great
Wanna feel great? Then masturbate!
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Long drives