JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » who likes to jizz into socks?
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Mr_Handy Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2006-02-21
49 year old curious from Seattle Area
As a teen, I used to jack, then slip a sock over my cock prior to cumming. Did this through college. Mom found my cum sock once...wasn't that fun. Anyway, now I just blow the load all over my face/chest or into my boxers. Once in awhile, just to be nostalgic though, I'll use a sock.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
AveragePenis Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2006-02-12
35 year old bisexual
Ya I don't jerk with sox cause it wouldn't feel too great. =/ I just cum into them a lot cause it's easy to clean up not b/c it's a turn on.
nhdude Amateur Jackinchatter

190 posts since 2005-12-11
65 year old curious from New Hampshire
I sometimes will jo in a sock. Only problem is after cumming it is alittle rough on the head.
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
I'd rather cum onto my hand/arm/stomach, and clean up afterward. Seeing my gunk spurt out, and feel it land warm and wet on me, is a definite pleasure of my climax. =)

As a cleanup aid, a sock isn't really all that much better for me than a towel or something. If the point is to spurt into something to catch it, any fabric item will do.
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
Unregistered ?

I've tried jackin with a sock but it didnt feel to great since im cut. As for cleanup i just rub whatever lands on my chest until it drys and leave the rest to let my boxerbriefs soak up no need for socks.. but i do my own laundry so i can get away with that.
Barefoot Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2005-08-27
41 year old curious from Wales, UK
Socks are great. I love lying in bed under the covers and cumming into the sock without fear of it going all over the bed sheets. Something about being warm and wrapped in a quilt that reminds me of having wet dreams; something a miss from my teenage years.
"Going barefoot feels like secretly going naked in public."
wetrod Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2006-06-17

Feels hot to shoot inside socks because of its velvet-like composition. It's quite smooth & the joy is never ending at each squirt, plus you avoid a big mess on the floor or sheets.
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
When im completly alone I jerk naked, let my cum fly. But that doesn't happen often. So I'd say 75% of the time I jerk with socks. Feels good and clean up is easy. Lately I've used condoms, since I precum A LOT (literaly drip) the inside of the condom is lubed up pretty good and makes for an AWESOME wank. Clean up is a breeze and you can sometimes save em and re-use em.
Unregistered ?

A sock is a convenient cum catcher. I use one all the time if it's night and I'm jacking in bed. Then you can just ball it up and toss it. As for sensitivity, my head must have calouses because I have yet to find a sock that's too rough. To you guys whose cockheads are too sensitive for using a sock, masturbate more frequently to desensitize the head. I jerk 3 or 4 times a day on average and when I'm having sex with another person, I can last forever and have had many exhausted partners compliment me on my stamina.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I cum in a sock occasionally but as I enjoy seeing myself shoot I don't do it very often
Proud to be called a wanker
Unregistered ?

i used to jerk into a sock....it was awesome

i slipped the sock on my my cock, they i would put my sock vovers cock between two pillows. Felt awesome on the underside of my dick. It was one of those feelings that would make my knees weak
wetrod Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2006-06-17

Dudes, it is an intense feeling to shoot inside white sports socks that have their inside more like towel. Dont use rough material, of course! You dont have to wank inside it, a cpl of minutes b4 shooting bring your dong into it & as you squirt act as if you were fucking it or jack your best man w. the socks on. Each squirt will feel deliciously sensitive!
Unregistered ?

I used to jack into my own sock because it was a quick way to get off undetected while living in a dorm setting. Easily disguarded if roommate came back to room unexpectedly, and incredibly easy cleanup afterward. Toss in laundry when finished cumming and wiping up!
ballsy Skilled Jackinchatter

539 posts since 2005-08-23
62 year old bisexual male from Mississippi
I used to do it in socks when I was a teenager living in the same room with my brother. The thinner dress socks were awesome and my floor was littered with them. Now, I'd just as soon watch it shoot, even though it felt great in the sock! The feel of the fabric rubbing my cockhead was knee-buckling, fer sure!
redrick Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2006-04-05
58 year old
I did that as a teen until my mother found the sock under the mattress. She told me to use a wash cloth when I masturbated amd put it in the dirty clothes afterward.
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » who likes to jizz into socks?