JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » is jacking of 3 times a day a bit to much?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
curiousbored1298 Amateur Jackinchatter

202 posts since 2010-03-26
42 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco Bay Area
HerSoftBreasts said:
or is this kind of normal?

the only time it is not normal is when it interrupts important things in your life. Example: you're late to work cause you're jackin too much or you pick jacking off over sex with your partner unless you are pissed at them lol.
Masturbation is fun, let's chat about it! Link to my bate pics and vid is in my profile.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

As long as it doesn't interfere with other things. Stroking our cocks, orgasms, cumming/ejaculating feels absolutely wonderful... why not enjoy?
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
curiousbored1298 said:
the only time it is not normal is when it interrupts important things in your life. Example: you're late to work cause you're jackin too much or you pick jacking off over sex with your partner unless you are pissed at them lol.

I pretty much agree with this. Every day, I couldn't do that, but there are stretches of days when I do masturbate 3 times or more sometimes, a function of mood meeting opportunity (and stretches when I don't masturbate at all, for that matter). I have never, ever had a problem in "real life" because of masturbating, though, and that's the way it should be - and that to me is the only question.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
Unregistered ?

My first wank was within a few days/weeks of my 14th birthday, can't remember exactly.

Within a few months I was doing it daily and within a year I was doing it twice a day.

By about 16 and a half I was doing it 3 times a day, and I was SCARED that it was it of control. Being a bit religious at that time I knelt down beside the bed and prayed for help in getting it to a "normal" once a day.

The prayer was NOT answered!

(.....and what your body needs is 'normal')
buzz832 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2009-01-06
63 year old bisexual from East Coast USA
You should jack off as much as you can... It's not how often that's important, it's that you're keeping your cock happy... enjoy the feeling!
Buzz832 Chronic Jacker
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
If you can do it that often....then by all means ...do it that often !
collegebriefs18 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-10-30
32 year old
Totally awesome! I jerk 2-4 times a day, sometimes quickly (when I'm not at home) or take my time and edge and blow a massive load. My briefs usually have a couple loads in them by the end of the day. Jerk as often as you want!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
3 times is not a problem---enjoy it while you can. Still, you might want to start to explore edging more...keep that first bate going for hours, getting your meat hard and electrified. Lets you bring more variety into those feelings you get between your legs.
Unregistered ?

curiousbored1298 said:

What curiousbored said.
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
No, pound that horny cock..
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
chronicjerker Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2009-12-19
36 year old homosexual from Los Angeles, CA
If you ask me, that's totally normal bro. If JO didn't conflict with other major things I had to do, I'd jack off all the time.
Bate on!
smalltool Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2010-12-31
65 year old bisexual
well for me i can not function unless i do it at the very least 4 times a day, 6 is good. however when time permits i have ejaculated up to 10 times.
I am a hopeless jackoff and I love It
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
I think 3 times is very normal i dont myself well not these days sometimes at the weekend.I think most have summed it up pretty well if it doesnt harm anyone and does not get in the way of your regular life go for itsmile
Unregistered ?

I remember when working in a psych ward (many years ago) I met a gent who was very likable in personality and had a sharp tongue. We were talking about, this and that, when the conversation arose on sex. We talked about jacking and how many times a day we did it. When he told me that he pounded his pud 20 times a day, I couldn't believe it. Knowing some of the doc's at this establishment, I asked if it was possible for someone to jerk that many times. The response was, "Yes, it is called penis fixation." Anyway, as not to bore anyone, the doc said it is quite normal to jerk 3x a day, but if you can get it up, then you too could be in the G. book of world records. It won't harm you, but will make you mighty sore." Have fun...I do.
Unregistered ?

Yes I masturbate to orgasm usually 3 times a day and if alone at weekends more
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » is jacking of 3 times a day a bit to much?