JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » I Hate Justin Bieber
Page: < prev  of 2  
nudeguy58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-04-25
65 year old curious from Georgia
Hi..I agree with you 1000%,man..Beiber will never know what true talent really is;because he doesn't have any!!ANY good rock band from any era can blow his sorry ass of any stage!!Journey,Steve Winwood,Areosmith,Fleetwood;ANYBODY has more talent than that little punk will ever see...I agree...
Have a great one!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
I see that a thread about The Biebe was closed in another forum because he is "underage." But I guess you can post about him here in the Coffee Shop as long as it's just to say how much you hate (or like) him as an entertainment and cultural phenomenon.

Ironically, he is criticized for being an adult under the law of his native Canada, while continuing to cultivate a pubescent teeny bopper image.

Older than widely supposed, but yes, technically underage in most states of the US. He turns 18 next March 1. So he's six months from being "legal" in all jurisdictions.
Unregistered ?

Most of the haters commenting on this are either Bi or curious! If his ass was greased up and arched u know all of you would tear that up! Lol. I happen to agree with all of your comments but when people complain about athletes and movie stars getting millions of dollars for their work, I ask them ... " if that was you or your kid or you being offered fame and fortune would you turn it down?!!!!! Just a thought.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Kent said:
I see that a thread about The Biebe was closed in another forum because he is "underage." But I guess you can post about him here in the Coffee Shop as long as it's just to say how much you hate (or like) him as an entertainment and cultural phenomenon.

Ironically, he is criticized for being an adult under the law of his native Canada, while continuing to cultivate a pubescent teeny bopper image.

Older than widely supposed, but yes, technically underage in most states of the US. He turns 18 next March 1. So he's six months from being "legal" in all jurisdictions.

I closed it because people were talking about masturbating to him.
I'm just a guy
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
I don't hate the kid, he's making money doing what he's doing. I don't listen nor pay attention to news about him, but I can't say I hate him.
jay_nadiah Amateur Jackinchatter

378 posts since 2011-09-18
30 year old bisexual from United Kingdom
god i hate justin bloody bieber too!!
gringoxxxx Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2012-05-12
54 year old
so many ugly people do