JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When you are here are you looking for action?
Page: < prev  of 2  
AlanAlan Amateur Jackinchatter

468 posts since 2009-12-14

i come here looking for inspiration and just plan masterbation fun. however, i usually just get spammed.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Selflove Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2010-07-24
41 year old from Las Vegas
I'm looking for inspiration love reading the stories and I don't mind swapping tales of sexual desire through JackinMail but I'm with Jack on this your not going to be my real life friends or sex partners. I've tried phone sex and I didn't like it.
Jack_Creamer said:

I've long taken the position that my virtual friends should never be my real life friends or sex partners. Maybe the world is less fun that way but it is a lot safer. I didn't get to be a gray old guy of 61 by taking foolish risks.

Good luck guys and have fun.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Just looking for masturbation inspiration and occasional pvt messages with guys about wives and girlfriends, and various turnon topics. I've found that guys will often be quite open about their sex experiences. Newly married friends I knew in college would often provide a play by play account of their honeymoon action. I've gotten some of that here, as well as detailed descriptions of masturbation practices.
cumtease Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2016-09-25
66 year old curious transgender male from Australia
I'm here to find someone to masturbate with. Love talking about masturbation with another masturbator. Just doing what we do and sharing it is a turn on that helps me masturbate.
Celebrating masturbating
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » When you are here are you looking for action?