JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
jmkp444 Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2011-08-30
47 year old heterosexual
i was lucky enough to have a ex who didnt mind pissing on my face! i loved every second.....
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

right on!
jmkp444 said:
i was lucky enough to have a ex who didnt mind pissing on my face! i loved every second.....
Unregistered ?

mww2mbw said:
right on!

its definitely measured in seconds & not minutes!
Unregistered ?

Last night my GF came over for a hot sex session. We had been fucking for a while and I was so very rock hard. We were all sweaty when she announced she had to pee real bad. I was waiting for her to say that! I laid on the floor while she squatted right down on my mouth. I moved my mouth right over her pee hole and she let loose such a powerful stream, directly into my waiting mouth. I was sucking it out as fast as she could deliver it to me. It kept filling my mouth and I kept swallowing so as not to miss a drop. I licked her clean for a few moments until she mover her gaping cunt off of my face and onto my cock. She then started kissing me and telling me how absolutely sexy it is to her when I drink from her flared open pee hole. She started kissing me deeply and licking my face clean of her pee and pussy juice. So very fucking sexy and nasty!!!!!
Unregistered ?

mww2mbw said:
i get so fucking hard reading this thread!!

That's our job. cock
enjoysit Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2012-04-18
76 year old bisexual from Michigan
Dam I couldn't open any of the fetish links. Sure would love to see them.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have had a few GS's from my girlfriend but one time while she sat on my face and I ate her she squirted a warm fluid which did not smell or feel like piss. It was nice and different.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
Jbelly said:
I spied on a female friend peeing yesterday. The site of her sitting there letting out a warm stream of piss with her red panties around her knees was too much and I had to and jack off right there.anyone else into this
?

I love it and find about 2/3 women don't mind me watching and jacking...especially if they are in mood for fuck

about 1 in 5 will pee on ME...
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Page: < prev  of 2