JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Video Arcade jacking advice needed
Page: < prev  of 2  
thatstheguy12 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2011-09-06
36 year old
Curiousnewguy said:
i have been a couple times. The problem i find is that guys get pissed when you dont want them to blow you or wont blow them

Yea i would deffinitely like to try one but would probably want a hj...too worried about stds and shit.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I used to go to them often, either to jack myself, watch someone else through a peephole, get blown through a glory hole, or have someone come in and jack or blow me. All good fun. Best has been taking women there and fucking them or having them blow me, knowing guys are jacking off watching us through the peepholes or listening through the thin walls and doors. One hottie left some of my cum trailing down her chin, then walked around the store for a while, looking at videos and letting guys see my cum on her face.
smerg Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2011-09-23
59 year old curious from upstate NY
Since I started this thread I'll weigh-in to keep it alive.
I've gone a few times now with the intention of finding someone to help me out. Each time has been something a little different, but always fun. It seems it all depends on the crowd and the mood of the place. If it doesn't feel right I just close my door and take care of myself.
Unregistered ?

smerg said:
I recently started to jack with guys in video arcades. I've jacked alone in them for years, a few weeks ago I got the nerve to let someone else into my booth. Now I want to do it more.... Are there any unwritten rules or methods to get guys to jack with me at these arcades?

Just leave the door open a bit...You will have more company than you can imagine. Works like a charm for me.
Unregistered ?

pacer Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-06-15
58 year old from West Coast,USA
I suppose main thing is leave the door open a bit. It's legal here to have 2 ppl in a booth, but booth is supposed to be locked. I don't think many pay attention to that. The place where I go here is pretty grungy, don't go often. But it seems like best times are right after work or luncn hour, guys at those times tend to just want a quick getoff, and not hookup. Found I have to watch out for cum on the chairs and floors, tho....
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Video Arcade jacking advice needed