JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » getting upside down to cum in your mouth
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
CruznN4th Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2012-03-27

JonahL said:
i've never ate my own cum. huh. must be something to it huh? interesting.

I look at it as the most difficult masturbation technique for a guy. For me it's sooooooo hard to accomplish. That when I can I get a gold star. Lol.
And it's just overall a dark depraved high end mastery of man and cock. And I like when I get in that mood. wink
challenge me in a bate run. i dare you.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JonahL Amateur Jackinchatter

200 posts since 2012-08-29
40 year old heterosexual male from Los Angeles
haha nice that's funny. I'm sure once I came, I'd immediately regret it and think "oh jeez, what am I doing. Gross."
JonahL Amateur Jackinchatter

200 posts since 2012-08-29
40 year old heterosexual male from Los Angeles
haha nice that's funny. I'm sure once I came, I'd immediately regret it and think "oh jeez, what am I doing. Gross."
Pauley Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2010-03-26
54 year old curious from Vancouver BC
I've done it several times, and it's quite exciting. I love seeing a good closeup of my cock while I stroke it, and watching the cum shoot out as I orgasm. It's funny, but the warm stuff shooting on my face and tongue is actually quite exciting. I usually lose my interest in swallowing as soon as I cum, so I spit it out, but it's still quite exciting. So far I've missed my eyes, but I hear that's pretty uncomfortable. I wanna do it again now :-)
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
I like to line up a small mirror next to my head on the floor. Right when your about to blow, turn your head to towards the mirror so you can watch your cum go all over your face. If you aim well enough, you can watch it drop in your mouth. It is difficult to get your aim right because you have to look away before shooting, but practice makes perfect!
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
[quote=munch12]I like to line up a small mirror next to my head on the floor. Right when your about to blow, turn your head to towards the mirror so you can watch your cum go all over your face. If you aim well enough, you can watch it drop in your mouth. It is difficult to get your aim right because you have to look away before shooting, but practice makes perfect![/qu
I use a mirror too. Love to dildo fuck myself while I'm in that position, cum all over my face, then look at myself in the mirror to see what I look like when a friend gives me a hot facial
Everyone needs a hobby.
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
Why not have your partner finish it off and aim for you if it is difficult? grin

I had a ex that could squirt and I used to finish her off in the "piledrive" position so she would squirt all over her own face.
jony-41 Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2008-03-05
57 year old from Massachusetts
I've done this a lot and love it. I postion a small mirror on a table or counter (hangin over with half secured by a weight) and get under it, then throw my legs over to grab the edge with my toes (and of course, I have a pillow under my head and neck). In that somewhat relaxed position I can jack, feel my balls and really focus on cumming. I also sometimes use a cock ring to really spray cum hard. God it feels great and I can watch myself shoot my hot cum right in my mouth. It's so hot!
samfisher Amateur Jackinchatter

445 posts since 2012-08-30
59 year old curious
So very HOT. Haven't done it in a while. Might have to now.
prana Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2011-10-30
46 year old curious from united states
Its fun and exciting but been awhile since I have. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight
samfisher Amateur Jackinchatter

445 posts since 2012-08-30
59 year old curious
Wish I could see that
prana Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2011-10-30
46 year old curious from united states
samfisher said:
Wish I could see that

Hotel fun come on over
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
Legs over my head and cumming in my mouth is my favorite way to jack off. Nothing better than my warm cum going right into my mouth. My girl loves to watch me cum that way and rubs her pussy while she watches and will either cum when I do or before I cum. Cum eating of some sort is always part of what we do when we have sex.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
Unregistered ?

I've done that several times and love it every time. haven't done it in a long time but now i think i'll have to give it another try! Can't wait to taste my cum again!
Unregistered ?

yeah i do this every once and a while when i want to taste my cum. i remember when i was younger my cum was pretty bad, and i was busting on my face and kinda turned off. but now my cum is really sweet and creamy and i dont mind if i get a messy face!
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » getting upside down to cum in your mouth