JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Given a handjob?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Oh ok. Didn't know they were like that. Never went into one.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

ive always loved making guys cum, but its always just been chats or video online. i know id love to do it soon. nice stories!
Unregistered ?

justhavingfun17 said:
ive always loved making guys cum, but its always just been chats or video online. i know id love to do it soon. nice stories!

It's the same for me.
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
I go on Craigs List and meet guys that want a hand job. I will run an add and will get five to six responses.

When they come over we get naked and I jerk them off. Sometimes they jerk me off, other times I do myself.

Most are usually straight guys and once I have done them they start feeling guilty and I never hear from them again.

I will schedule a party and give them an invite, you would be surprised at how many call and say they will be there, but then they are no-shows. The ones that do come have a blast. We jerk, suck, and some guys even fuck.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have jerked off with a few guys and we stroked each other for a little while, but we ended up finishing up ourselves. I would like to be in a situation where we could jerk each other all the way. I did rub cocks with one guy. That was nice!
jmc55316 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2007-11-15
56 year old bisexual from minnesota
Yes many in my teens.but got into worshiping their cocks after i felt how good a bj is.I got to be more of pleasuring the other person and if I got that in return it was a bonus! One time my buddie and me hooked up and started jerking together to some playboys i had on my neighbors hot moms panties and he went to stroke me and he just about came right there.I REALLY MISS THAT!! Its been over 10yrs I NEED COCK NOW!!!!
fbny Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2006-07-13
39 year old curious from NoVA
I've jerked off with dudes four times in person and I've given and received some handjobs, but only once did a guy cum. We were watching a video of two girls washing a car and getting naked and I asked him if he's ever touched dicks. I wanted to rub our dicks together, but he thought handjobs. The very next second, he reached out and started stroking me. So I reach out to grab him. It was the first time I had ever done a mutual handjob. After about three minutes or so, all of a sudden I feel hot cum on my hand. He came and didn't even tell me. I used some of it as lube for me and then wiped the rest of his cockhead and tried to reach his balls.

He got a little emabarrased, cleaned up and left. Never saw him again. It still makes me hard.
vaknob29
jenna53 Amateur Jackinchatter

233 posts since 2009-09-26
74 year old
Just realized that this was a guy thread.
Given so many that I can't count that high. lol
Hope to give many more
60 and still craves it
JohnnyPump Skilled Jackinchatter

593 posts since 2012-08-18
57 year old curious from South Fla
Did it regularly with a group of guys..four of us..from when we were around twelve we started...lots of magazines..and we would take turns JO each other..and sometimes we would put it in our mouths..mmm..to turn back and do it all over again..wow~
Jordan69 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2012-09-12
72 year old bisexual
Many times but it truly takes skill learning to bring to completion
brian20 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2011-05-22
33 year old male
Yes. Many times. The first time was when my best friend slept over at my house. We were both about 12 years old. I had a double bed, and we were wearing only our underpants and t-shirts. Before we went to sleep, we were talking about girls and sex and what we'd like to do to them. My friend suggested that we practice on each other. So we started feeling each other up which felt so good that we both got hard. I asked my friend if he ever jacked off and he said he did. Then I asked if he wanted to jack off now. So we started jacking ourselves but then I reached over and started jacking his hard cock. It felt awesome having another dude's hard cock in my hand and I jacked him until he shot a big load of cum. My friend then did the same to me. After that night we jacked each other many times.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
When i was young a cousin and i used to jack each other all the time. Eventually this lead to sucking each too. Man it was great. We did this until we were about 16 and then just quit. I have jacked 2 other guys later in life. One about 6 years ago and the again just about 3 months ago. I luv the feel of a hard cock and my hand and making hum cum.
Be happy, suck a cock
voyeurman1950 Amateur Jackinchatter

310 posts since 2009-10-29
72 year old bisexual male from Cheyenne, Wyoming
I love jacking a guy and when he cums have him shoot his load on my cock. Only takes a few strokes with his cum for me to cum.
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
I started masturbating with my best mate when I was about 17 and we have done it on and off all through our lives - we had a break when we got married and when we worked at separate places but got back together again later.
Even though we are both married we both enjoy a good naked mutual wanking session - I never seemed able to wank him to completion but he made me cum several times.
Unregistered ?

I'm giving him one right as we speak, he is going to finish off right now too, ahhhhhhh thats nice
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Given a handjob?