JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Locker room and showers
Page: < prev  of 2  
Dukeii Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-06-23
52 year old from Seattle
I have to admit that locker rooms and showers are incredibly erotic to me, ever since school days. I bone up easily, and at times if I notice a guy looking at me when i peeling off my underwear or jockstrap I start to get a chub quickly. I have noticed some guys get a semi in the open bay showers at my downtown Y, also have witnessed some discreet whackin in the steam room.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
hey nakedstr8....

Hit on me, more than glad to join you! lol

nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
getnoff said:
hey nakedstr8....

Hit on me, more than glad to join you! lol

Nice dude. Anytime!
Unregistered ?

I belong to a gym and go several times a week but I've never used the locker room or showers. Maybe I'm missing something, it would be great to work out then get off before heading to work in the morning.
pacer Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-06-15
57 year old from West Coast,USA
Local YMCA, good situation. Range of people from high school to definitely grownup. At a given time, it's usually regulars who are totally used to each other. Open 6-head shower, nice sauna, no steamroom. Wear what u want in sauna, swimsuit, towel, nothing, nobody cares, and very comfortable. No obvious sex, but I spose people make contacts for elsewhere.
scorpion_tail Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2011-03-14
from US
When I was in Jr High I had to shower after gym and for the first time was naked with other boys my age. I developed pretty early. I had pubes and was getting involuntary erections in third grade. By sixth grade my piece was literally stupid horny; well developed and sensitive as all hell. I remember stripping down in front of my classmates and seeing how little they had come along and watched them see how much further along I was.

There was one boy named Brian who was maturing as quickly as I was. He had a full bush, huge adult nuts and a nearly always half-hard floppy dick. Our showers where mere floor-to-ceiling poles with about five heads each; every one spitting out a medium pressure hot water spray. Brian would get under that water stream and I would drool watching his smooth, cut young muscular body get wet while his horny teen dick rose higher and harder with each soapy pull of his palm.

The first time I saw Brian get aroused in the shower my dick was immediately rock hard, red hot and angry as all hell. my buds noticed my dick and instead of being made fun of, they just kind of pointed and compared it to their little boy pieces.

After school I would run home and lock my bedroom door to stroke to that huge wet cock. I used to imagine him busting his first nut all over my dick head and me smearing it all around my cock and balls until I nutted too.
youngman1990 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2013-07-26
34 year old curious
Love these post and would love to hear more...
Never been naked with other lads in showers... I need to join a gym it seems!
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Hey Scropion_tail, that is one hot story about you in the showers with your classmates. I have slways enjoyed reading these kinds of stories, hope you have some more to share.
Carpntr
Dwins Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2013-03-25
33 year old bisexual male from texas
I've only jerked off once in the gym shower before. I didn't notice someone had gone into the stall across from me. But once I saw him he just kinda smirked and rolled his eyes then went back to showering. Don't think he really cared.
In brighest day, in blackest night...
Cumasuare74 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2013-06-03
49 year old curious
After working out on a heavy weight lifting day I always get a huge boner and horny as hell. Never understood why other than T release in the system. I will say that working out in the normal jock type gym shorts that while laying on the bench you definitely could see my boner and the twitching motion as I hit the peak Horniness. At times the rubbing of my dick head on my compression shorts would almost get me to shoot a load in my shorts but always fell short- but on these days I never had an issue stripping down with A semi hardon, get into a stall (no curtain) and shoot my load. I think most weight lifters understood and never minded.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Locker room and showers