JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
Absolutely love accidental upskirts, guarantee to get a boner.
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
There is some really horny stuff on the net strokestrokestroke
User posted imageUser posted image
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
UKolderM Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2017-10-20
heterosexual male from U.K.
UKCelebLover said:
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
love these pics, want to chat about them
. Skype=mwmuk, KiK=UKman101
daytripper Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2016-12-15

UKCelebLover said:

totally agree, but it's the women you wouldn't expect to show who get me hardest. this one from your uploads gets my cock raging

User posted image
Unregistered ?

Sad news guys... A proposed law to fine or imprison for up to two years, photographers who take upskirt pics of celebs, could be passed soon.angry
Unregistered ?

Love getting a glimpse of a womans knickers, especially now in the summer that they are wearing short flimsy skirts. Just the thought of what is under that gusset gets my precum flowing.
MORNING_GLORY Amateur Jackinchatter

470 posts since 2016-11-20

I have never taken any pics but if there is an opportunity to use an escalator instead of stairs I'm there and I have seen many a horny sight such as thongs sucked right up tight between tanned butt cheeks and I even saw a lady in her thirties going commando and I never got that image out of my head - the dirty cock teasing bitch must have known it would happen and that made me so horny I had to find the nearest mens room to jerk off over her.
Unregistered ?

Love to watch my wife do this in pubs, shopping malls, restaurants. Cant beat watching guys reaction to seeing her knickers
Unregistered ?

[quote=daytripper]I've got such a knicker fetish, upskirt pics are the best thing I can imagine, especially when they're sneaked. This one is amazing

My thoughts exactly. My biggest turn on is upskirt a and knickers. Nothing turns me on more than an accidental flash. To see them little knickers. Especially if they are tight around a plump little cunt mound.

Obviously a sniff of their dirty knickers is amazing too.
igethard4teens Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2018-06-13
51 year old heterosexual male from Teenland, USA
Winkle77 said:
[quote=daytripper]I've got such a knicker fetish, upskirt pics are the best thing I can imagine, especially when they're sneaked. This one is amazing

My thoughts exactly. My biggest turn on is upskirt a and knickers. Nothing turns me on more than an accidental flash. To see them little knickers. Especially if they are tight around a plump little cunt mound.

Obviously a sniff of their dirty knickers is amazing too.

would love to sniff these!! and you?
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
I'll keep em cummin if you keep a cummin!
Unregistered ?

Holy fuck yes.

Wonder how long they have had them on, rubbing against their cunts and arse holes, Have they been aroused in them and leaked some pussy juice into them? Maybe put straight back on after having been fucked filling the little gussets with spunk and cunt juice.

Wanking now for the middle pic.
Unregistered ?

igethard4teens said:
would love to sniff these!! and you?
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

yes yes and yes.

My thoughts exactly. My biggest turn on is upskirt a and knickers. Nothing turns me on more than an accidental flash. To see them little knickers. Especially if they are tight around a plump little cunt mound. "winkle77"
Unregistered ?

britsturbator said:
yes yes and yes.

My thoughts exactly. My biggest turn on is upskirt a and knickers. Nothing turns me on more than an accidental flash. To see them little knickers. Especially if they are tight around a plump little cunt mound. "winkle77"

Fuck yes. Nothing beats the sight of tight knickers moulded to a juicy little cunt mound. Especially if you can see the outline of their cunt lips. The thong disappearing up the crack of their sweaty arse.

The accidental glimpses are the hottest thing out there.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Young couple with a toddler at the overlook, other side of the guard rail. I'm in my truck, watching. Toddler slips under the guard rail unseen. Mom, wearing a short sun dress, realizes and without hesitation, high steps over the guard rail in pursuit. Full, wide open panty-less beaver shot just feet away. Nice hair pie reveal and to cap it off, mom is looking straight at me mid crossing to see if I'm looking. Great eye contact post hole shot. Thankee sweetie!
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Pebble Beach, Terrace Lounge for lunch a few years ago. A couple of tables away is a hot 30-ish blonde. Summer dress, sandals. She's talking with her friends when she notices me looking at her. She smiles a little smile and then slowly spreads her legs, wide open. She checks around to see if anyone else can see but the angle is such that I'm the only one that has a view of her white panties with blue polka dots. She starts closing and then opening hers legs so I'm watching an upskirt strobe show. Still talking with her friends and checking me out every so often, she continues to treat me to this sweet panty show, acting like nothing is happening. Great, great time.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Page: < prev  of 10   next >