JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How many women do it
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I love to taste myself and others
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I find it really hot if a woman would to that during sex play. I'd imagine that something like this differs from woman to woman, my ex girlfriend never masturbabted and was repulsed by even the very thought of tasting herself. frown
lesbolisa Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2007-03-12
36 year old homosexual from Birmingham, England
Hi, i was just reading this and thought i'd have my say. Yes, i do taste my wetness by licking my fingures and the women i've been with before have also done this.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
sircumsalot said:
I have only talked to a few women on this site, and during our chat the questions was raised do you ever taste you wetness? And by what way? the two that I talked to had done this by licking there fingers, how many of you do this? and do you know if many of your girl friends do it? That is so hot! it got me really hard.

MMMMMMMM...Well let me see how good I taste to me. I'm as wet as rain...and I just had a little lick. Makes me want more. I think I will have some more...
Still in Touch!
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
That is very erotic Alistoria.
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
68 year old heterosexual from Midwest
starfish said:

Now I'm laughing- I just noticed the end of you post asked if any of our girlfriends do it- My girlfriends and I don't talk about sex, masturbation (especially masturbation- SUCH a taboo subject) hence why I hang around at a site like this one!

There for a bit I thought I was the only one who never discussed Sex or Masturbation with female friends (except the ones on JC). I have no idea if any other female i personally know has ever tasted themselves. I never did until last year. I do it now and again if the fantasy requires it.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
Unregistered ?

I'll wet my fingers when jilling by licking them or even sucking on them and of course can taste myself when I do it if my fingers have already been touching myself. I sort of find it nice to taste myself and I'd even have to say that it turns me on that much more tasting myself... sometimes even fantasizing it's someone else I'm attracted to, thinking I'm tasting her.
Unregistered ?

FireFly said:
I'll wet my fingers when jilling by licking them or even sucking on them and of course can taste myself when I do it if my fingers have already been touching myself. I sort of find it nice to taste myself and I'd even have to say that it turns me on that much more tasting myself... sometimes even fantasizing it's someone else I'm attracted to, thinking I'm tasting her.

Your such a naughty, naughty girl!

Add me to the list of finger lickin' good!
Unregistered ?

I first tasted myself when I kissed the first boyfriend that went down on my and I really liked it. It made me even hornier and ever since when I'm jillin I often rub my juices on my lips and slowly lick them, it gets me so horny.
Cokey Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-03-27
56 year old curious
wonderful image u put in my head there kris! grin
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
I don't know if my wife ever tastes herself, but she does sneak up behind me when I am sitting in my chair and will run her fingers accross my lips and it's apparent she has had them in her pussy. She will lean over behind me and whisper, " if you want to see how wet I really am follow me" Then she leads me to the bedroom and we have great sex. It's just one of her ways to get me turned on. and it always works.
samatha40 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2008-01-25
60 year old bisexual from Illionois
yes, i taste myself, either lick my fingers, or from my husbands cock
mell Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-01-20
35 year old heterosexual from at my computer
i do i do ! hehe
samatha40 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2008-01-25
60 year old bisexual from Illionois
I taste myself all the time, it doesn't matter if i am by myself, with my husband, or my girlfriend and her husaband
hester Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2008-08-11
34 year old bisexual from Southern California
I've tasted myself plenty. It was one of the first things I did when I started masturbating. It's a nice, mildly tangy taste. I can't believe some people think tasting themselves is gross.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How many women do it