JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wife's underwear
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I do this too, sometimes.
Add a reply Quote this post
bubbaloooey Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2012-12-22
70 year old curious
Sister-in-law left her silk slip at our house, used to put it on and jack with the silk, it was awesome..... we have a pool, females left underwear in bathroom, used to jack using underwear, then after they left would jack thinking about it.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

X
siorac Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2011-11-03
81 year old bisexual from UK
I used to wear my mother-in-law's girdle and stockings. Unfortunately, the girdle was too tight to wear for long. I now have a couple of girdles in a larger size which I wear routinely under my clothes without panties so that my cock is always hanging free. It's very pleasant to go out like this. o One advantage of a girdle is that it's easier to get my cock out and fondle while I'm driving. One disadvantage is that if I also wear stockings, my girdle tends to slide downwards.
masturbor ergo sum
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I've nevez really made a point of just wearing my wifes underwear, but soon after we were married in 1968, we were folding up some clean laundry, and she slipped a pair of my jockey shorts on, wearing nothing else. She told me to step into a pair of her nylon panties and she rubbed my cock thru the nylon, and asked how it felt to me. I said it felt great and she could keep it up, if she wanted to make me cum. She took off my jockeys she was wearing, and we fell onto the bed and she finished stroking me and ended up with a great BJ to make me4 cum. In the few more times we did that, it was just in her panties, which she loved to have me wear, when she was wanking me or sucking me off. I never really got into jacking with her bras.
Dickguy
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
Any UK guys up for a meet. Bring along wife's worn underwear (panties, tights, bra etc.) swapping then using as a spunk rag to soak and clean up the discharge. Swap back and slip into the washing basket when you get home.
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
UKCelebLover Enlightened Jackinchatter

2962 posts since 2015-01-02
71 year old bisexual male from Manchester, England
Love the idea of seeing some other guy's (guys') creamy spunk in the shiny black satin gusset of her panties
Bi-married into TV presenters with nice tits and arses
inherpantiespa48mm Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2011-06-18
61 year old bisexual male from St Croix, US Virgin Islands
I've enjoyed borrowing panties from the hamper since my early teens, when I used my mom's and sister's bras and panties. At first, it was out of curiousity, figuring out how to close the bra clasps, and how it felt to wear bras and panties.

Not long after, I wore, sniffed, and stroked with their panties. When dating my wife (then gf), I enjoyed a good sniff and stroke. Later when married, I made a point to borrow and wear, and stroke with them whenever I could. I've been using her panties on and off now for about 25 years.

Also nice looking for and borrowing from neighbors, sis in law, niece, etc. Hot finding out what they wear, smell, and taste like. I'll never convince my wife to let me share her, so the next best thing is sharing her worn, fragrant panties with other husbands and boyfriends.
Unregistered ?

I met the a JC user on Sunday afternoon in a car park and gave him my wife's dirty knickers and stockings. I've watched him cum in them twice already and I'm hoping for a few more loads before he swaps them for a new pair and I put the spunky ones back so his cum can nestle nicely between my wife's cuntlips. He wants to share the video of him cumming in them with others too and I'm powerless to stop him. I love it!
georgyb Skilled Jackinchatter

625 posts since 2017-02-20
70 year old heterosexual male from UK
yup, does it for me too, thank goodness for laundry baskets grin
Always been a leg and arse man - oh and tiny tits
dogsbody Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2014-11-09
53 year old heterosexual male from Cheshire
pervertUKwanker said:
I met the a JC user on Sunday afternoon in a car park and gave him my wife's dirty knickers and stockings. I've watched him cum in them twice already and I'm hoping for a few more loads before he swaps them for a new pair and I put the spunky ones back so his cum can nestle nicely between my wife's cuntlips. He wants to share the video of him cumming in them with others too and I'm powerless to stop him. I love it!

Good job they are nice knickers... or were
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
There is no doubt about it. That is my favorite way to jerk off. I like nothing better than slipping into some sexy panties and thigh-high fishnet stockings the minute my wife leaves the house and begin playing with my cock
Unregistered ?

would love to see someone jackoff and cum in my wifes pantys, then put them back in her drawer
Unregistered ?

dogsbody said:
Good job they are nice knickers... or were

Mmmmm yesss. You've made a real sticky mess of my wife's knickers. We're up to four loads now.

It'd be nice if you could pass them onto someone else to cum in as well and maybe a few more wankers so that they are really crusty when I get them back.

If anyone else is close to Chester and wants to cum in my wife's knickers just PM me. I love it.
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
For me it's jacking off in SIL's panties!! Jacked off in my wife's for years and over the last few years have wanted to fuck her baby sister!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wife's underwear