JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Fun in the car
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
I'm lucky to have country roads next to where I live. If I wait until sometime after midnight those roads are completely empty. Love to leave the house in a pair of shorts and t-shirt, stop along the side of the road and get naked. Then I roll all the windows down and open the sunroof, put my car in drive and jack while enjoying the cool night air blowing thru the car. Roads are so empty that after a while I pull over, stand outside my car and blow a huge load standing completely naked in the middle of the road. It's awesome
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Lillysecret Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2014-04-02
37 year old heterosexual from Australia
As a teenager, it was my favourite place to masturbate! Especially when I was first dating someone and phone calls got a little dirty, could talk and moan and really get into it instead of having to be quiet under blankets.

Even now on the way home from work (am notorious for getting horny at work) in the car on the way home sometimes I just start out feeling how wet my pussy is then end up playing with my clit at traffic lights. No one has caught me though.
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
Cars and sex just go together great,....even if it's sex with yourself.
Unregistered ?

I have jacked several times heading into the D.C. area here in the states. A few times I have seen women doing the same and several times I have seen other guys. There has only been one that was embarrassed when I caught them but when they saw me they continued. I saw one lady on the subway that had some kind of vibrator in her pants that she was controlling with a little remote. That was really hot.
Unregistered ?

i have jacked a couple times in my car while going through the car wash. Hot. Trust me.
Jerkimiah Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2012-02-21
68 year old heterosexual from Cape Town
Lillysecret said:
As a teenager, it was my favourite place to masturbate! Especially when I was first dating someone and phone calls got a little dirty, could talk and moan and really get into it instead of having to be quiet under blankets.

Even now on the way home from work (am notorious for getting horny at work) in the car on the way home sometimes I just start out feeling how wet my pussy is then end up playing with my clit at traffic lights. No one has caught me though.

Oh, to find such a "fun friend", would put lotsa miles on my car, think my bike could be a bit dangerous whilst 2 up!!
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
I have jacked off in the car on many occasions. I would drive with my cock out and hope some female would see me. My g/f at the time would reach over and jack me off while I was driving. One time she was driving, I had her pull her pants down and I ate her pussy until she came. That was fun.
Jerkimiah Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2012-02-21
68 year old heterosexual from Cape Town
Gunstar69 said:
I have jacked off in the car on many occasions. I would drive with my cock out and hope some female would see me. My g/f at the time would reach over and jack me off while I was driving. One time she was driving, I had her pull her pants down and I ate her pussy until she came. That was fun.

LOL, hope the car had auto-pilot
Unregistered ?

Lillysecret said:

Omg I do this too grin so exciting to tease until I get home from work. I also once had sex on the hood of my car. Kinda awkward but mmm...just the memory that I had my legs open for a guy in a parking lot is enough to get me wet right now. grin
Unregistered ?

Yep, done it many times on long trips. I usually open up the pants and let it hang out the entire trip and cum a few times during a 2-3 hour drive.
whtmntnstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2013-06-12
curious from lincoln nh
I jerk in the car all the time. Love to have taller vehicles drive by so they can see. I have been next to semis before and I know they can see. I had a woman in an escalade once watching and she got to see me cum. Its exciting.
jerkin when i can!!!!
Unregistered ?

I have been jerked off in a car a number of times, but find solo masturbation in a car doesn't work for me (probably since i don't want to drive off the road?) However, once I was on a 20 hour drive across country and decided to nap in my car at a rest stop for a few hours at night. I parked at the stop which had many trucks and some cars also there, so I felt safe to relax there for a while. After parking, I decided I needed to jack a load off to help me relax so I pulled my cock out in the car and just started a nice stroke session. A few people passed by going to the building with the bathrooms and vending but didn't look inside. However, as i got further into my jacking and had totally pulled my shorts off so I was nude from the waist down, a young college age guy parked next to me and got out of his car. I decided I didn't want to stop or cover up so i kept jacking...he looked in, saw what i was doing, smiled and said I don't blame you dude, that looks like a good idea..he then left to go inside. However, when he came out and went back to his car, he came up to my window and looked in and told me that my dick looked good and seemed like it needed a good cum. I told him I did and he said he could too and entered his car. I could see him moving around and obviously pulling his jeans off. I could tell he started to stroke as well. We both had our windows oopen and started talking about how good our cocks felt and what we liked sexually. I was curious to see what he was jerking so I just opened my door, still nude from my waist and looked to see a nice hard cock in his hand...I told him he had a good cock too...and started to get back into my seat. He looked over and asked if I wanted to join him while we both got off...I figured it was safe enough to do it in the parking lot, so i just got out and entered his passenger seat. We both stared at each other's cocks and started to stroke. After a few minutes, he asked if I would like some help and i told him only if he did..he said he would love me to stroke him so we both jerked each other to a nice hard cum...after we both shot off, I got out of the car and we both went to sleep in our cars. I left before he woke up in the morning but it was a hot time for sure.
Unregistered ?

Done it so many times now. Always carefully so i'm not caught, but i just love it.

For a while i carried lube in the car just for wanking and driving. It was so hot the day i bought the lube. I was in an adult store, asked the cute, curvy, 30 something assistant for some lube...she asked what i would use it for and i instantly said...well, mostly for wanking. I swear she shuddered and ever so slightly rubbed her tits on me as she reached for her recommendation. BTW it was AMAZING stuff. Felt to slick as i drove and fondled myself...
iamthemachine Skilled Jackinchatter

753 posts since 2013-05-06
44 year old bisexual
I have super dark limo tint on my car.
I like going to the mall and parking up front near an entryexit door so I can see all the hot young girls going in and out and jerkoff furiously when I see some in short little booty shorts!
Jerkoff to my petite hotwife!
vinnie-the-panda Amateur Jackinchatter

204 posts since 2014-07-01
54 year old bisexual from Lincolnshire
I used to have a mobile business so I was often on the road early...I often wanked off while driving, I even flashed quite a few truckers and they all seemed to enjoy it, they would sound their horns lol.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Fun in the car