JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dropping your drawers when peeing at a urinal?
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
The men's rooms I go to are clean and I've never gotten my drawers dirty by dropping them.
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

This guy dropped his drawers, but not all the way to the floor. I think I should keep track and see what percentage do drop their drawers to pee.
User posted image

I love men's rooms that don't have dividers between the urinals!
User posted image
whtmntnstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2013-06-12
curious from lincoln nh
I don't know how they do things in the Midwest but here in nh if you did that and some kid saw you and told his dad it would be over for you. That's a lewd act and considered a crime. People may just think you're a crazy old coot but you may walk away with some bruises. Not every guy wants to see 70 yo dick. I like jacking off with guys but don't want them whipping it out next to me in a bathroom. Lol. Good luck freaky!
jerkin when i can!!!!

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind if I ever go to New Hampshire. I guess we are not as sophisticated here in the Midwest.
User posted image
whtmntnstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2013-06-12
curious from lincoln nh
Apparently not. We just don't tolerate sexual deviants. You can do whatever you want at home but when you do it in public it becomes everyone's business and most guys won't accept it. I have no doubt you have been slapped around a few times for doing this.
jerkin when i can!!!!

We here in the Midwest don't tolerate sexual deviants either but apparently we have different definitions of the term. And to address your concerns, I have never been 'slapped around' for dropping my drawers at the public urinals. Sorry if that disappoints you. But I have to say, I am amazed that you are so worldly that you know that 'most guys won't accept it.' That is quite an accomplishment on your part to know what most guys will and won't accept. My hat is off to you, but I still drop my drawers when I pee at the urinal (as do many other guys).
User posted image
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
It is probably a common thing in gay bars
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
Holy samokees, some guys sure do get their shorts all in knot about guys that drop their drawers to take a leak. If any guy doesn't want to see another guys cock that is taking a leak ... I have a novel idea, don't look! For the little kid that is freaked about seeing a guy drop drawers in a men's to take a leak, he has a lot more bigger issues ahead of him in life.
Unregistered ?

Or maybe here is a novel idea - maybe some guys think using the restroom should be a private matter so they prefer a restroom with dividers between the urinals.

Another novel idea - most guys are heterosexual and don't really enjoy the idea of another guy trying to look at his fucking dick! Or want to expose their ass by "dropping their drawers". This thread should be in the "Rainbow Room".

I'm not sure peeing has a lot to do with being straight or gay. And I don't think this thread is about looking or peeking when standing at a urinal. But I do see a lot of guys that drop their drawers to pee so that it get's their clothes out of the splash zone.
User posted image
Unregistered ?

i'll take a little backsplash over the possibility of my pants ending up in a puddle of piss on the floor.
Unregistered ?

whtmntnstroker said:
Apparently not. We just don't tolerate sexual deviants. You can do whatever you want at home but when you do it in public it becomes everyone's business and most guys won't accept it. I have no doubt you have been slapped around a few times for doing this.

I hate to say you are wrong, but here, I will say it. You are wrong.

I get through NH now and then. Last time was a few weeks ago and I recall stopping at Nicola's Trattoria, which is a medium upscale eating place. I had checked the oil on my rental car and went to the bathroom to wash my hands and was mildly amused to see a middle aged man at a urinal with a couple boys. ALL of them had drawers hanging down. I wanted a picture, but decide that was a bad idea.

It never crossed my mind to slap them around.

Hardly an hour later I returned to the bathroom as 'preventive maintenance" before hitting the road and AGAIN there were 2 young men standing there, britches far down. I just figured it was a NH thing. I noticed later that they got in car with NH plates---though it could have been a rental like mine was. No one bothered them.

Maybe you go to different, lower class kinds of places like Gracie's Grill? Folks there might be different. Never been there.

My oh my! And it appears they were peeing in the urinal and not onto the floor - so no worries about dropping their drawers into a pool of piss!
User posted image

smile Thanks for your input Tinker14! smile
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dropping your drawers when peeing at a urinal?