JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Buying a flesh light
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
macbolen Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2013-03-23
64 year old curious from Michigan
So glad I chose the Ice fleshlight! Now I just need a bud to share it with.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gsu91 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2014-08-06
32 year old
I'm looking at buying one too, either the new Tera Patrick one or the Ice, what would you say makes you so enjoy your Ice?
padickboy Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2012-08-09
65 year old curious from pennsylvania
gsu91 said:
I'm looking at buying one too, either the new Tera Patrick one or the Ice, what would you say makes you so enjoy your Ice?

where do you recommend to buy the flashlight... i would love one
charlesxxx Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2014-06-19
49 year old
Me too, I'm going to get the ice..it will be great to see inside as my penis is sliding in and and out...
charlesxxx Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2014-06-19
49 year old
During longer sessions I'm looking forward to cumming inside the fleshlight, and enjoying some cum play as I get into round 2...
gsu91 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2014-08-06
32 year old
I was just planning on buying it from the fleshlight website. They were having a sale last I checked.
basil Professional Jackinchatter

1693 posts since 2013-07-05
61 year old bisexual male from UK
Can't stop fucking mine! stroke
Jenna Haze Arse Fleshlight.
Nina Hartley Pussy.
hardandhung Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2014-06-25
curious from US
they are fun and good but i don't like blowing in it
edge much?
terracotta27 Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2013-10-05
68 year old curious from BC Canada
charlesxxx said:
Me too, I'm going to get the ice..it will be great to see inside as my penis is sliding in and and out...

I agree that transparency feature looks like a great option - always nice to see your cock when stroking
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Macadoshis said:
Just got my flight today, who's up fr some cam fun on YIM?

Now we are waiting to see you using that Flight!
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

I bought one last year, and I really enjoy fucking it. I have the pink lady but with the wonder wave insert. The ridges feel really good against the underside of my cock head.

It really adds an extra dimension to my jack sessions, especially when I have the extra time to edge with it. It feels great and I will alternate between my hand and my fleshlight.

Now I will typically fuck and edge with it, playing around with the suction grip, watching my hard cock slip inside of it as I watch a lot of fuck clips. Finally when I am ready to cum, I will pull out and blow my load all over printed pics of my foot friend's sexy feet, or a pair of her hot sexy heels she has let me borrow...but the last time when I was finally ready, I came hard inside my fleshlight. It felt amazing as always.

I love stroking my cock...I do, but every once in a while...sometimes, using my hand just is not enough. When I am so worked up, hard and horny...my hand feels good, but my hips are bucking as I jack, and I just need to fuck something. That is when the fleshlight is most valuable to me. It fills that need/hunger to put my cock inside something and fuck it!!! It's difficult to explain in so many words...but for me, that is where it really pays off.

I highly recommend it!!

PS.
And yes, you do need to clean it up once you have blown your load into it. Not the most fun part of owning one, but keep it clean and in good shape and it will be ready to take your cock again next time.
Unregistered ?

I have had one for about a year now. When the wife goes out i love to fuck it (not jerk with it) whilst watching some hot young lady playing with her pussy. Ijust love cumming inside them.
Unregistered ?

I have been considering purchasing a Fleshlight for a while and now after reading these posts I will have to go ahead and get one ordered. Looking forward to thrusting into Nina Hartley's pussy!
Unregistered ?

My favorites are my 3 lisa ann themed flesh lights I fuck the mouth pussy and ass while looking at any pic of a girl even her
Unregistered ?

I have three of them. The Ice, Sex in a Can (kind of a fleshlight), and a Tori Black one. The Tori Black one I got with a shower mount, so I can fuck it from behind hands free.

The Sex in a Can I actually went into an adult store to buy. There was a really cute girl working that day, so I started to chat her up. I said I was looking for a toy for myself and she started to ask me how I masturbated. I also asked her what toys she liked or used and she described in pretty good detail what she liked to do. It was kind of awkward but I was so turned on I was getting hard. She showed me the various toys and even rubbed different types of lube on my finger, pretending it was a cock.

I've since gone back a few times to buy lube from there, lol.
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Buying a flesh light