JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone tried the Aneros or Helix?
Page: < prev  of 2  
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have several prostate massagers and a couple that vibrate. None of them even my wife's finger did not do for me what I have read. Maybe my prostate is to sensitive or it's just not for me.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
slippyhands said:
Hey guys. I just purchased my first Aneros, and needless to say I'm pretty excited. I haven't received it yet, but would love any encouragement, advice, or general instruction. Pm me

Relax into it, and don't expect the Exorcist-style flailing you see in most Aneros videos each time you use it (particularly the first time), if at all. While I've had some rather intense sessions, with writhing around, I've never flopped around like I was being electrocuted, bu that's most of what I see in videos.

Enjoy!
strokin54 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2006-06-26
65 year old bisexual from metro kansas city
Used mine just this morning. I have the regular one and then later got the big red one, cant remember what its called but its really BIG, even for an experienced user like me. I have never had the patience that others have and tried to have these cumless orgasms etc. I love using it while masturbating and also when I'm fucking the wife. I slide it in my ass and then fuck her, its a great item to have. and it also helps maintain your prostate health.
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
Rod said:
Relax into it, and don't expect the Exorcist-style flailing you see in most Aneros videos each time you use it (particularly the first time), if at all. While I've had some rather intense sessions, with writhing around, I've never flopped around like I was being electrocuted, bu that's most of what I see in videos.

Enjoy!

Agreed. I've never experienced anything like they show in the videos, but I have found that depending on your body position or which way you move you can produce interesting results. In particular I've found that rolling my hips gently side to side creates a very enjoyable sensation. And as others have said, wearing it during sex is very nice as well, though the first time I had to explain to my wife why I suddenly had a small tail grin
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone tried the Aneros or Helix?