JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How fast do you pump your cock?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

SloStroker said:
I am, as my name implies, a slow stroker. I love teasing my cock, caressing my balls, pinching my nipples, rubbing my chest and stomach, and basically getting totally lost in the experience. I can masturbates for hours without cumming. I don't even get the urge to cum for at least 20-30 minutes.

There are times when I have had to cum fast, but those sessions are a lot less satisfying.

Found early quickies are unsatisfying and don't do it. I prefer long hours of drawn out pleasure, much like, slostroker. Don't think I've ever counted my strokes per minute, but imagine its kept at slow steady rhythm. Usually at the end of a long edge my strokes get slower to extend the pleasure and drive me nuts with the urge to burst.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I tend to stroke fast a lot. I slow stroke if I am on cam because I want it to last and enjoy the show. Like to stroke slow and see a nice cock getting slow stroked so that I can get extremely horny, making me wish I was frotting with that cock and maybe sucking it. Then finally getting in some nice long squirts. Slow stroking and building up the intensity is the best way to go in my opnion
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

My personal constant speed is 4 complete ups-and-downs per second. From the very beginning till the last contraction.
There is more possible. A guy wrote me 6 to 8 complete strokes. When he was very young. Young boys are impatient and want to get the feeling fast.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
boxersoff Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2012-08-07
bisexual male from Pac NW USA
Right about young guys. My way of getting off when 13-14 was to grab my boner at the base between my thumb and forefingers and shake it as fast as I could.
Gave me big orgasms with sperm flying everywhere. My 16 year old cousin showed me a more refined pumping technique when I was 15, with shorter softer strokes that gave me more pleasure and a more intense orgasm. (Plus more cum control, lol). He was a great hands-on teacher, making me pump his dick to make sure I was getting it right.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
boxersoff said:
Right about young guys. My way of getting off when 13-14 was to grab my boner at the base between my thumb and forefingers and shake it as fast as I could.
Gave me big orgasms with sperm flying everywhere. My 16 year old cousin showed me a more refined pumping technique when I was 15, with shorter softer strokes that gave me more pleasure and a more intense orgasm. (Plus more cum control, lol). He was a great hands-on teacher, making me pump his dick to make sure I was getting it right.
what's his address?
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
I go kinda slow. Probably once a second steadily until near the end where I put a little more pressure and probably go up to 2 times a second. After that, I just stop rather quickly.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Billyboxlad Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2020-01-16
curious male
Depends on how close I can get my cock to my mouth!!
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
UlsterRob said:
I go kinda slow. Probably once a second steadily until near the end where I put a little more pressure and probably go up to 2 times a second. After that, I just stop rather quickly.
youre probably exhausted!
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Billyboxlad said:
Depends on how close I can get my cock to my mouth!!
probably about 2 feet away.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
jnewman said:
youre probably exhausted!
I try to be!grin
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
vato100 Professional Jackinchatter

1018 posts since 2016-08-17
74 year old heterosexual male from Texas
For me, slow and steady, using the death grip and a well lubed hand.
https://xhamster/users/vato100, Discord: samjo0851
Straightjerkr Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2023-01-21

I stroke all sorts of speeds. Sometimes a fast paced rub one out and go. Other times a slow paced slow stroke and savor
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
If "pumping" cock means stroking during the climax throbbing then I vary pace, pressure and position of my stroking to control the way my penis climaxes. For me one of the joys of well practiced masturbating is varying the style and intensity and duration of my climaxing.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
bilko Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2012-08-30
62 year old heterosexual male from england
200 beats a minute
Chronic masturbator, with over 40,000 lifetime wanks under my belt. Just love to masturbate over rebecca ritters, emma watson, martina hingis, paula ann bland, simone hyams,brooke satchwell, tempany deckert.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How fast do you pump your cock?